Payment Acceptance Hardware Product Manager - Partner Integrations
Company: Visa Inc.
Posted on: July 15, 2019
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's
mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable
and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and
economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network,
VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world,
and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a
second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid
growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of
a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from
analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people,
network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you
an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth,
and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global
team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who
are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of
the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing
meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce
to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's
transform the way the world pays.
Product Manager for Partner Integrations will lead the product and
services portfolio for integrating our software platforms with
existing client IT systems. This is a new role that will provide
leadership and technical expertise to grow our business and expand
the scope of our integration product and service offering. The
Product Manager will work directly with clients, other product
managers, software engineering and project teams.
- Must have experience integrating data across multiple systems
within large organizations.
- Must be knowledgeable with low-level, XML and RESTful APIs and
a strong understanding of enterprise retail systems such as SAP,
Oracle, NCR, IBM and order and inventory management
- This role requires a person that is ambitious, resourceful, and
self-motivated. The Product Manager will also be required to inform
and educate a team of developers and specialists to support this
growing area of our business.
- Act as the Payment Acceptance Subject Matter Expert for card
present system integrations
- Engage with clients to gather requirements regarding
integration and certification of secure payment components in
- Document existing client workflows for data, PCI DSS and end to
end payment handling
- Communicate to clients the available methods for integration
including automation via available APIs and configuration of
- Establish inbound data requirements from client systems to
facilitate work creation and assignment
- Work with third party data vendors to establish links between
systems to enhance data collected with the CyberSource card present
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Two or more years' in-depth product experience with POS systems
and device certifications.
- Leadership experience in payments systems and processing
solutions management with relevant knowledge of acquirer processing
- Experience consulting and diagnosis to generate requirements
directly with customers.
- Ability to navigate and lead cross-functional teams within a
multi-region matrix organization and with business partners on key
- Strong teamwork skills and excellent collaboration skills with
the ability to collaborate with inter-disciplinary groups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problems solving skills.
- Results driven and flexible.
- Excellent leadership, analytic, communication, and management
- Experience working with internal and external executive
- Building successful client and organization relationships.
- Executive presence.
- Innovation and integration skills.
- Executional excellence.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and
applicable local law.
Keywords: Visa Inc., Austin , Payment Acceptance Hardware Product Manager - Partner Integrations, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!