Temp-Technology Project Manager
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Our mission is to deliver the best ecommerce experience for
consumers to compare, buy, and use the health insurance products,
tools, and information that protect their well-being for life.
Through our leading technology, far-reaching partnerships, consumer
advocacy and industry expertise, we work tirelessly to be the
online standard for finding, comparing and buying individual,
family, small business and Medicare health insurance. Our customer
care specialists and licensed agents are available to provide
personalized assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week over the
internet, telephone, email, fax or online chat.
When private insurance is not an option, we can connect people to
public assistance programs to help them find the care they need.
Anyone in need of access to health coverage has an ally in
As a Technology Project Manager, you will be responsible for
managing projects of varying size and complexity from inception to
launch across various Enterprise and Call Center IT and
infrastructure areas. You will work collaboratively with external
partners, cloud vendors, and internal cross-functional teams that
design and build Technology Operations infrastructure (Enterprise
systems, Call Center systems, and Network and Telecommunications
infrastructure). This specific role involves working closely with
both Ops and IT engineers. You are ambitious, talented, and driven
to make the teams and projects successful. This is a temporary
position, will be based in our Austin office, and report to the
Director of Technology Program Management (TPM).
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage information technology projects across multiple impacted
areas and teams (internal and external teams) in various geographic
locations and time zones (Austin, Santa Clara, Gold River,
Indianapolis, China, etc.)
- Manage on-time delivery of projects, process engineering, and
recommend best practices as they pertain to execution and
- Collaborate closely with the business owners and stakeholders
in facilitating the definition of implementation requirements for
our Technology teams.
- Collaborate closely with the Tech Operations teams in deeply
understanding and contributing to the technical design, and in
setting up and managing integration environments for new systems
- Create and maintain a Project Plan or Work Breakdown Structure
(WBS) including scope, timelines, and resources/budget for each
project, and be able to hold the teams accountable to that
- Provide guidance and mentoring to internal resources and
consultants working on each project.
- Facilitate cross-team reviews of key deliverables including
System Requirements, Technical Architecture & Design, Impact
Analysis & Dependency Matrix, Integration Test Plan, Deployment &
Rollout Plan, etc. as required.
- Identify key issues and risks, and come up with suitable
mitigation plans to resolve those issues and unblock the teams as
- Provide regular status updates to executives, project teams,
and key internal and external stakeholders involved.
- BS/MS degree in a technical discipline (areas of focus
including Networking, Telecommunications, Enterprise and Call
Center Systems, and Site Operations).
- 5+ years of project management and cloud vendor management
experience in IT and Infrastructure projects.
- 4+ years of hands-on implementation experience in IT, Network,
and Telecommunications projects.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to bring structure to a very ambiguous
- High degree of initiative, momentum, and sense of urgency.
- Ability to work collaboratively and lead the teams by
- Proficiency in various project management tools – MS Office,
Keywords: eHealth, Austin , Temp-Technology Project Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!