Platform IT Project Manager II
Posted on: June 21, 2019
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business
process services with leading capabilities in transaction
processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We
work with both government and commercial customers in assisting
them to deliver quality services to the people they serve. We
manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant
portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer
interface for large segments of the technology industry and the
operational and processing partner of choice for public
transportation systems around the world. Whether it's digital
payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated
tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages
and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our
clients and their constituents. Learn more at
www.conduent.com.Conduent Business Services' Platform Enterprise
Services (PES) group is seeking a Platform IT Project Manager II
who'll be responsible for the management of projects for internal
clients using prescribed tools and methodologies across the PES
group which encompasses a number of lines of business (LOB).The
preferred work location for the Platform IT Project Managers n
Morrisville, North Carolina, but other locations may be considered
(Austin, Texas, Cherry Hill, New Jersey) for exceptional
candidates. The successful incumbent will report directly to the
Director of Project Management (PES-ITS).JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide project management for multiple concurrent Technical
Infrastructure projects developing pragmatic delivery and
implementation plans with project resources.
- Responsible for adhering to PMO best practices, standards and
framework for projects.
- Design, develop and maintain a detailed work breakdown of
project milestones, deliverables and tasks to be accomplished for
the initiative and ensure that tasks are accomplished on time and
- Proactively lead and manage program risks, issues, mitigation
plans, dependencies and continuous improvement actions.
- Track and report on budgets, time-lines, progress and resource
allocations as required.
- Communicate with project stakeholders and influence direction
of participants to meet the overall project goals and
- Drive collaboration and accountability with Tower Leads,
Service Managers, Global Operations personnel, and Suppliers to
develop and implement infrastructure projects in a complete and
timely manner consistent with business needs.
- Responsible for initiating project reviews, as well as
aggregating and coordinating project reporting information into a
program level communication / report suitable for management
consumption and decision making purposes.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with leadership
and other stakeholders.
- May also be required to provide support to other Project
Managers assigned to enterprise projects ensuring established PMO
processes, industry standards and frameworks are considered as
- All other responsibilities as directed by
- Ten (10 ) years of solid project management experience,
including developing project schedules, managing team resources,
creating work breakdown structures, estimating size and effort for
new deployment projects.
- Solid understanding of PMO, SDLC and governance best
- Ability to effectively apply project management methodologies
and enforce project standards.
- Self-starter who can dive in to complex projects and take it
forward with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with productivity tools: MS Office, Project, Visio,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Excellent communications skills (interpersonal, presentation,
verbal and written)
- Ability to direct and drive complex project efforts to
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide competent and proactive leadership.
- Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative
relationships with business and technology partners.
- Sound business acumen and good judgment.
- Ability to negotiate and influence at all levels of the
- Flexibility, interest and ability to work in a fast-paced
environment on mission critical projects.
- Possess excellent technical aptitude and a desire to learn
- Experience with managing technology projects and/or familiarity
with ITSM methodologies (e.g. ITIL).
- Experience implementing/integrating Oracle across the diverse
range of platform/offering including Application and Technology
stacks both on-prem and in cloud.
- Significant background with Data Center migrations across
diverse landscapes strongly preferred.
- Experience working in an IT outsourcing environment and/or
managing IT service provider(s).
- Experience implementing projects using Agile methodologies a
- Experience with CMMI level 3 (or above) assessments is a
- PMP and/or Six Sigma certification is desired, but not
- Must be currently eligible to work for any employer in the
United States of America
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required
pre-employment screeningsNOTE: This position is not eligible for
reimbursement in regards to relocation expenses.Conduent is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry,
national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression,
sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service
animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of
genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People
with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for
or compete for employment with Conduent may request such
accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the
accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the
"Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google
Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click
here to access or download the form. '1958996
Keywords: Conduent, Austin , Platform IT Project Manager II, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!