Project Manager II - Creative/Marketing
Posted on: May 20, 2019
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 03 Months Contract (Very Strong Possibility Of more
- Client is seeking Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master to join
our creative team and support our Marketing team to scope, plan,
execute, and deliver marketing programs according to budget,
timeline and talent availability. This includes, but is not limited
to, allocation of resources within our internal team, partnerships
for delivery within the *** global network, and/or management of
third party vendors to successful project completion.
- The ideal candidate hails from an internal agency background
and has direct experience managing PMs and projects in a
cross-functional, Agile, creative environment. S/he has a strong
project management, production management or operations background
and combines impeccable relationship skills with a discerning
creative eye and a pragmatic business approach. S/he has managed
large-scale creative and technical efforts, keeping them on-time
and on-budget, while navigating the competing needs of diverse
- Serve as a daily point of contact within Marketing and The
Creative Dept for our creative projects and programs employing the
necessary Agile Scrum Master skills and knowledge of servant
leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict
resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increased
transparency to move work successfully through a sprint cycle
and/or project lifecycles.
- Assist in leading the overall operational soundness of The
Creative Dept through superior process development, reporting,
project tracking and analysis.
- Partner with Creative Dept management to lead and evangelize
the Creative Dept's Agile Marketing process.
- Manage and develop 2 or more direct reports (Agile PMs) helping
to facilitate the smooth operation of a creative team of 30 .
- Develop, implement, administer and lead sound project
briefings, intake and program development; project management;
partner communications and expectation management; third-party
vendor management, outsourcing strategy; and reporting.
- Partner with assigned Marketing Owner to establish and manage a
sprint backlog with respect to strategic priorities and visibility
on execution against the company's objectives.
- Assist with the sourcing, management and establishment of best
practices for our external resources (agencies, vendors,
freelancers, photographers, copywriters, etc.) to ensure deadline
- Coordinate priorities, schedules, plans, and necessary
resources to ensure completion of projects and/or programs on
schedule and according to specification, proactively providing risk
management, devising contingency plans and correctly managing
expectations and resources throughout the sprint cycle and/or
- Constructively and effectively negotiate sensitive issues with
functional and cross-functional team members at various levels of
- Partner with creative leadership on the development of winning
creative strategies; SME in creative ideation.
- 3 to 5 years' experience managing Agile workflows, tasks and
projects with a team of 8 pod members.
- Direct experience working within a pod structure, integrating
Agile practices via a (Hybrid) Scrum model (standups, sprints,
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills, written, oral
- Strong detail orientation with an emphasis on precision and
focus on facts
- Thorough understanding of all the moving pieces \u0013 roles
and requirements \u0013 needed to bring global creative programs to
- Strong solution orientation; doesn't dwell on problems but
actively seeks out win-wins
- Strong level of business knowledge in marketing disciplines
(such as demand generation, email marketing, marketing
communications, social outlets, advertising, print media).
- High-performance orientation with an appreciation for working
smarter not harder.
- Comfort with ambiguity and an ability to build structure and
process where it may be lacking
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, successfully
delivering against both high priority and quick-turn requests
- Ability to dig deep and communicate both about individual tasks
and long-term creative strategy
- Positive attitude. Inspires others with a cool, calm and
collected management style
- Mastery of basic computer skills including Mac, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, as well as experience using Agile Creative project
tracking and collaboration systems (e.g. Jira, Trello, InVision,
- Bachelor's degree in related field or relevant work
- CSM Certification preferred
- Experience supporting global or geographically diverse teams;
both internal and external.
- Experience with PM best practices (PMP) / Resource Management
oversight best practices risk management
TalentBurst is an award winning IT, Accounting & Finance staffing
firm headquartered in Boston with offices in San Francisco, Miami,
Milwaukee, Toronto, Bangalore, and Gurgaon. Our clients include the
leading social media, technology, banks, utilities, pharmaceutical,
and biotech companies.We work with 75 of the Fortune 500 companies.
Our recruiting team is one of the most successful in the industry
and has a strong reputation for treating our employees well and
helping you find your next dream project.BenefitsAt TalentBurst,
one of our founding principles has been to provide our employees
with the best benefits available. Benefits we have available
include:--- Health, Dental, and Vision Plan--- 401(k) Plan--- Life
Insurance--- Immigration assistance--- Credit Union Membership---
Direct Deposit--- Vacation pay (only for FTEs)
Keywords: TalentBurst, Austin , Project Manager II - Creative/Marketing, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!