Company: Conduent, Inc.
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Overview As a member of the corporate team, you?ll focus on
enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide
outstanding business solution services. Within departments like
Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is
actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst,
Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At
Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop
their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders
within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities Success Profile What
will make you successful at Conduent? Check out the traits we?re
looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4 Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10 Addtional Traits
- Versatile Rewards
- Healthcare Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and
competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees.
Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for
details specific to your location.
- Balance Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to
- Collaboration Department learning opportunities and
company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Compensation Competitive salaries.
- Family Support Additional resources to support employees with
- Professional Development Conduent offers programs to help
advance the careers of our employees. Responsibilities
DescriptionConduent is seeking a talented Unclaimed Property
Program Manager to join our escheatment team.? Manager will engage
in the planning and execution of business goals and objectives
within prescribed timeframes. Manager will develop an advance
understanding of how project activities contribute to that
achievement of business goal and operational objectives.? Will
collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure objectives are met.?
The individual must be detailed oriented, able to multi-task, and
prioritize work load.? Manager must be able to make sound decisions
and communicate effectively with team members, other departments,
and vendor.? This position will be the main point of contact for
the LOBs and escheatment vendor.?Job Responsibilities:
- Drives management of escheatment initiatives, working closes
with cross-functional teams and resources to achieve project
milestones within established timeframes.
- Overall accountability for escheatment reconciliation of all
- Ensure that all regulatory filings are delivered timely in
compliance with state unclaimed property laws.
- Facilitates collaboration on creative alternatives to
challenges with subject matter experts.
- Maintain the integrity of data for shutdown programs.
- Oversee the issuance of checks for shutdown programs.
- Complete, submit and retain unclaimed property reports.
- Research, resolve and respond to inquiries and escalations
coming from various paths.
- Must be able to identify opportunities for process enhancements
while supporting existing standards.
- Manage holder refunds and reimbursement requests through
- Collaborates with internal teams such as call center, program
managers, finance, and compliance as needed.
- Respond to State Holder Verifications Requests.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Solid organizational skills especially ability to meet
deadlines with a focus on details.
- Other duties and responsibilities as
- Prior experience with unclaimed property laws and regulations,
due diligence processing and state reporting requirements.
- Experience in unclaimed property compliance and regulatory
- Must have a strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- 2 years? experience in accounting, finance or business
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, work in a fast-pace
environment with ability to work on multiple priorities.
- Capable of effective managing a team and delegating work
assignments as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of
the organization. Conduent is the world's largest provider of
diversified business process services with leading capabilities in
transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent
experience. We work with both government and commercial customers
in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they
serve. We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a
significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the
customer interface for large segments of the technology industry
and the operational and processing partner of choice for public
transportation systems around the world. Whether it's digital
payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated
tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages
and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our
clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion,
ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression,
sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service
animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of
genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People
with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for
or compete for employment with Conduent may request such
accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the
accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the
'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google
Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click
here to access or download the form.--
Keywords: Conduent, Inc., Austin , Escheatment Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!