Senior Global Product Manager
Company: ACCO Brands Corporation
Posted on: May 18, 2019
Log back in!
SENIOR GLOBAL PRODUCT MANAGER
Location US-CA-San Mateo - US-TX
Kensington Computer Products, San Mateo, CA
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning
team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate
about building a culture that is committed to the success of our
employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers
rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation,
learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite
you to be a part of building our company for the future.
Kensington, which operates as the technology division of ACCO
Brands (NYSE:ACCO), is seeking a Senior Global Product Manager to
join our Global Product Management team. We are looking for talent
in either in Austin, Texas or San Mateo, CA.
Who are we* We are the inventor and a leader in desktop and mobile
device accessories. Our extensive lineup of award-winning products
provides trusted security, desktop productivity innovations, and
ergonomic well-being. Our headquarters are in San Mateo,
California, and we operate as the technology division of ACCO
As a Senior Global Product Manager, you will work on:
* Identify future customer needs and new business opportunities
based on research, market data and gap analysis. Recommend new
product direction, strategies and roadmaps of future Kensington
product lines, which are aligned with Kensington s brand vision The
* Learn and understand Kensington s strategic and competitive
position in the global market to develop future global product
roadmap, go-to-market strategies and objectives to grow annual
global sales and margin
* Translate global customer/end-user needs, global marketplace and
global competition into Total Available Market (TAM) of Kensington
and use it to prioritize business opportunities and to formulate
new product direction
* Define and prioritize concrete product marketing requirements
(sales, end-user, reseller, and customer info), including a
well-articulated product portfolio that considers the knowledge and
understanding of the external competition and is supported by
tangible market data trends
* Be visionary and innovative. Bring new ideas to the table and
collaborate with global cross-functional team to develop, market
and launch product globally
* Develop methodologies for decision making around investing in new
products that is collaborative in nature and addresses financial
targets. Manage post-mortem analysis and ROI
* Collaborate with Marketing team, outline the product solutions of
your category(ies) and target customers. Recommend and drive the
product launching and campaign planning
* Bachelor s Degree is required. MBA preferred.
* Minimum of ten (10) years of increasing responsible experience in
product development or marketing department In technology
* Experience working in the B2B, B2C or E-tail markets.
* Knowledgeable and experienced with qualitative and quantitative
methodologies to understand customers/ market needs
* Demonstrated, successful track record in Product Management
disciplines (Marketing, segmentation, positioning, portfolio
management, channel management, product development, product
conception, product life-cycle models).
* Passion for technology and products.
* Customer-focused with a strong external market orientation.
* Solid planning and organizational skills; proven ability to
establish business, product and market plans.
* Strong decision-making skills; proven ability to influence for
* Ability to lead in a team environment with R&D, project
management, regional sales and marketing, and senior
* Strong team player, values collaboration
* Results-oriented; can multi-task and drive both daily results
while establishing long term plans.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills, able to interact with people at
all levels internally and externally.
* Ability to handle stressful situations and work in a fast-paced,
* Ability to travel to worldwide Kensington locations, customers,
channel partners and vendors: 10-20%.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know
they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star notebook, a Swingline stapler, a
Quartet dry erase board, or a Kensington computer mouse, you have
touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of
nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets,
manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business
products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global
customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a
position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of
our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are
focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by
providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built
by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Kensington is the inventor
and worldwide leader in laptop security locks. Kensington is a
division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world's largest
designers, marketers, and manufacturers of branded business,
academic, and consumer products, sold in more than 100 countries
across the globe.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
NEED HELP FINDING THE RIGHT JOB*
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get
YOUR APPLICATION CHOICES ARE:
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: ACCO Brands Corporation, Austin , Senior Global Product Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!