Channel Account Manager, Western Region
Posted on: May 18, 2019
The Channel Account Manager (CAM) creates, maintains, and expands
relationships with target channel partners across western North
America. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel,
or market, the CAM is responsible for achieving sales,
profitability, and partner development objectives. The CAM
represents the entire range of the Company's products and services
ScienceLogic is a fast-paced, high-growth environment in the AIOPs
market space. The Company's product can See, Contextualize and Act
upon, hybrid IT infrastructure and hybrid clouds, such as AWS,
Azure, Google Cloud. Industry analysts have named ScienceLogic is a
leader in the new, rapidly expanding AIOps market, which is growing
to $11.1 billion in four years.
The Company is looking for committed, high energy candidates who
are looking to make a big impact and who want to work within a
great team. The perfect candidate will thrive on taking-on
challenges and will drive programs through excellent execution and
consistent follow up. The CAM will be an evangelist of new
technologies such as AIOps to channel partners and customers. The
right person will make a significant contribution to the Company's
What you'll be doing---
- Achieve subscription bookings quota from partner-initiated
transactions from channel partners. Exceed quarterly compensation
- Generate leads by building committed relationships with channel
partners to maximize product sales from new and existing
- Create, grow and manage relationships with partner executives.
Understand the partner's strategy and position in the market and
align ScienceLogic messages to those strategies.
- Sell the value of the ScienceLogic platform using multiple
formats and vehicles, including phone, Webex, whiteboard
- Coordinate partners with ScienceLogic Account Executives to
identify key sales opportunities (account mapping) to generate
bookings. Develop and review sales proposals with partners. Track
and analyze partner results, provide feedback to partners. Collect
deal registrations and accurate Salesforce.com reporting.
- Drive product and sales training with partners and work with
partners to create complimentary services offerings.
- Collect partner contacts in Salesforce.com, and use these to
drive partner Webinar attendance, newsletters, etc.
- Resolve partner related issues and sales conflicts in a timely
- Develop partner-specific playbooks and go-to-market plans to
increase marketing and selling efforts. Help coordinate lead
generation marketing events with ScienceLogic Marketing
- Create quarterly territory channel plans with local Account
- Manage activities and maintain activity records and reports,
submit weekly updates and quarterly business reviews
- Work with ScienceLogic SE teams to build partner demo or lab
systems and Executive Briefing Centers, either on-site or
- Collect channel program feedback from the Field, synthesize,
analyze and present to management. Perform channel program business
reviews and recommend improvements.
- Present ScienceLogic products to prospects and customers at
field events such as conferences, seminars, and trade
- Complete Company-required orientation and ongoing product and
sales training within the assigned time frames.
- Coordinate the support of account managers, business
development representatives, implementation resources, support
staff, and other sales and management people as needed.
- Promote relationships between ScienceLogic executives and
partner management, as appropriate.
- Spread ScienceLogic Company & ChannelLogic messages via social
media, such as Twitter & LinkedIn.
Qualities you possess---
- Three- five years of partner relationship management in
technical market space.
- Proven success in prior channel development roles.
- Ability to present technical sales and training
- Ability to translate Information Technology terminology into
common language and concepts that may be understood by the business
community at large.
- Must possess a "can do" attitude, a curiosity to learn, and be
- Must be fervently committed to timely follow up of questions &
requests from partner & teammates.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to work
independently, as well as collaboratively. Must have a proven track
record for handling multiple projects at one time and have
excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Strong face-to-face verbal and written communication skills are
- Excellent PC application skills (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, MS
Word), and internet research ability required. Ability to use
- College degree required
- Travel up to 50% across the western United States. Preferred
location in Denver, Phoenix, Southern California or the Bay
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing
modern IT operations with actionable insights to predict and
resolve problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution
sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures,
contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this
insight through integration and automation.
Keywords: ScienceLogic, Austin , Channel Account Manager, Western Region, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!