VP of Sales Technology & Manufacturing
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Position Summary This position requires the Vice President to be an experienced services sales professional, be well versed in Facility Services and related solutions and possess exceptional presentation skills, be able to manage, coach, motivate a sales team located in multiple markets through in-person and remote activities, and have a proven history of navigating in a complex selling environment. Special emphasis is placed on assisting the technology and manufacturing sales staff in their development while achieving our organizations goals. This senior role but will be directly and indirectly involved in the must-win deals and active on the deal-teams of a broad array of very complex opportunities. This position requires exceptional relationship-building acumen, strong financial and analytical aptitude and the ability to navigate in a complex selling environment.? Special emphasis is placed on providing solutions to clients that overcome the constraints of their budgets. Essential Duties
- Experience engaging, mentoring and managing a sales staff to exceed sales/booking requirements and goals.
- Experience coaching motivating a sales team to reach their potential.
- Experience maintaining the integrity of the sales process and working with solutions delivery personnel to ensure all projects meet/exceed the client's expectations.
- Experience building account executive sales plans.
- Experience hiring and retaining sales executives that exceed their personal sales plans.
- Experience coaching and teaching staff on the methodologies for performing research to qualify and develop their sales strategy on every account.
- Experience managing all technical and financial aspects of the sales process.
- Experience selling to C Level clients.?
- Experience building strong internal and external relationships focused on positive and productive outcomes.
- Experience accurately forecasting short-term long-term sales based upon data available at the time of the forecast.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with a diverse set of business unit leaders, including but not limited to local General Sales Managers, Area Vice Presidents, and all other stakeholders.?
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at multiple stages of the process.?
- Ability to meet firm deadlines and quarterback the team so they do the same.?
- Consistently implement Salesforce.com as the primary means of managing sales pipeline and activity.Minimum Requirements
- Thorough understanding of the core projects and facility services sales within the assigned region.
- 5-10 year history of managing a sales team - preferably within the specialty areas. In this case, high tech, life sciences, food production, manufacturing, advanced supply chain and logistics and related areas.
- The ability to communicate, counsel, and sell at all levels of the client's organization.
- Proven employment record in managing a sales staff selling to the owner occupied and all relative service markets
- Significant finance acumen.
- Four-year degree from accredited university. Advanced degree is welcomed.
- Must be able to demonstrate a complete understanding of a complex sales process from start to finish.
- Must have strong written oral communication skills, ability to effectively present to large audiences, and extensive Excel spreadsheet skills.
- Ability to understand operating budgets and corporate finance.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines?Minimum Requirements
- At least 7 years of experience managing a proven sales team, preferably 10 +?
- Strong understanding and experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Proven ability to drive sales process, from start to finish: prospecting the opportunities, building relationships with potential clients, developing sales strategy and closing the deal.
- Proven stable track record selling at the ?C? level and proactive prospecting at the financial decision making level.
- Must be able to produce a persuasive proposal through exceptional writing skills as required for all RFP?s, RFQ?s, contracts, and all other forms of written communication to the client.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, outstanding presentation skills, and superior Excel workbook and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to understand operating budgets.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at multiple stages of the process.
- Ability to meet firm deadlines and quarterback the team so they do the same.
- Consistently implement Salesforce.com as the primary means of managing sales pipeline and activity.Education / TrainingFour-year degree (but extensive experience in the Facilities industry may be considered).
Keywords: ExecuNet, Austin , VP of Sales Technology & Manufacturing, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!