Regional Marketing Manager - 2018
Posted on: September 15, 2018
At Cortland, you map the story of your success. We don't adhere to the status quo, we love outside industry perspective, and we thrive on exploring possibilities and reimagining solutions. As an innovative leader in multifamily, our high performance continues to drive exponential growth and we invite you to join us on our journey towards real estate excellence. With tools and guidance to sharpen your skills, you can forge your own career path, love what you do, and let it show. ROLE OVERVIEW As a Regional Marketing Manager, you are a key contributor to motivating community teams and you develop and create sales campaigns, marketing programs, and initiatives for communities within your portfolio. Here are the roles you'll play:The Go-Between
- Build and establish a collaborative partnership with onsite community teams, portfolio leadership, and corporate teams to nurture and enrich Cortlands culture, guiding principles, and mission
- Partner with the social media and website teams to assess online presence, image, reputation, ratings, and brand consistency as it relates to the overall customer experience and brand message; strategize and recommend enhancements, campaigns, and solutions to improve overall results and customer experience
- Work with Operations and Investments teams to develop budgetary numbers, guidelines, best practices, and expected results as it relates to all aspects of marketing, sales, curb appeal, and collateral at the community and portfolio level
- Assist and support Branding, Design, and Investments teams in creating and maintaining brand identification, marketing collateral, product enhancements, and overall design
- Ensure consistency between the brand and the customer base identified in the business strategy and plan for the investment The Detective
- Analyze submarket trends and results to develop a strategic marketing and advertising plan designed to drive qualified sales and leads; negotiate pricing when necessary for new advertising and lead generation avenues
- Strategically identify and vet beneficial partnerships that will support the company mission and vision, promote community lifestyles, and further overall investment strategy required to strengthen the overall performance
- Conduct ongoing reviews of advertising, sales messaging, websites, and collateral materials for accuracy and relevance as it relates to verbiage, messaging, brand identification, creativity, contact information, and results
- Research competitive communities, market shifts, employment trends, sub-market changes, new product development or renovation, primary businesses, market trends, and differentiators that may impact asset value or performance
- Understand and discuss communities in the area, pricing, product, promotion, and their customer demographic and employment base The Marketing Maestro
- Understand and proactively manage effectiveness of lead generation and advertising platforms to drive qualified sales leads
- Provide all guidance, recommendation and reporting related to results and effectiveness to all your assigned communities and portfolio
- Oversee the management and execution of marketing strategies and programs that support the achievement of the portfolios performance goals by creating and implementing action plans around leasing and marketing
- Evaluate and understand advertising on a cost-per-lead and cost-per-move-in basis; navigate accordingly the entry and/or exit into a specific advertising space
- Make recommendations regarding the completion of effective outreach marketing, on-site curb appeal, resident functions, advertising campaigns, and resident retention efforts through building positive awareness about the property within the local neighborhood and community
- Participate in driving sales at the community through review of shopping report scores, interviews with leasing and sales candidates, random shadowing of the sales consultant, inspection of models or show units, and providing recommendations related to promotional collateral THE IMPACT YOU CAN MAKE
- You expertly collaborate and communicate with other teams so well that everyone feels invested in your projects and wants to see them succeed as much as you do.
- Savvy sleuthing skills are the name of the game and one you excel at! Your research into market trends and competitive communities always keeps your portfolio one step ahead.
- Never before has the region seen a better marketing mastermind. Your creative ideas and strategies make Cortlands advertising stand out from all the rest. YOUR BUILDING BLOCKS OF SUCCESS
- Superb 5+ years of direct marketing, lead generation, and industry experience with proven results related to increased sales, lead generation, and revenues
- 4-year college degree in related field or equivalent progressive experience in marketing
- Excellent customer service skills while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and have the ability to multi-task while having the ability to work independently within identified parameters
- Computer skills including proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, and database management programs; general software knowledge including: Outlook, Excel, Word, and the Real Page product suite
- Must have a valid drivers license; must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, bend, walk and climb stairs
- Travel required (up to 50%); ability to work long hours and some weekends THE CORTLAND DIFFERENCE At Cortland, we create, reimagine, and manage apartment communities for residents nationwide. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, we have communities and regional offices all over the country, as well as overseas. From product design and procurement to general contracting and property management, we do it all to make sure our communities are the perfect setting for living life to its fullest. Our success is fueled by our belief in a better life where hospitality is always a given, each detail is worth a second thought, and every open door is a new opportunity to go beyond expectations. We come to work every day to create possibilities for people possibilities that translate into superior living spaces and experiences designed to inspire our residents, associates, and investors to live a better life focused on what matters most to them. Cortland is an equal opportunity employer, and were proud to support and celebrate diversity in the workplace. We are committed to equal consideration for all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation or assistance with the application process and/or using our website, please email or call . Cortland is a drug-free workplace. Cortland participates in e-verify to verify the employment status of all persons hired to work in the United States.
Keywords: Cortland, Austin , Regional Marketing Manager - 2018, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!