Vice President, Commercial Partnerships Account Management and Client Service
Company: Circuit of the Americas
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Circuit of The Americas (COTA) is a 365-entertainment
destination for world-class events located in Austin, TX. The
sports and entertainment portfolio at COTA is unmatched in the
country with Formula 1 US Grand Prix, NASCAR and MotoGP attracting
global fans during championship races on the famed Circuit and Live
Nation producing over 30 headline concerts every year at the
Germania Insurance Amphitheater.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Vice President will be responsible for
managing all aspects of COTA's partnership portfolio, managing all
contractually obligated income (COI), and overseeing the sponsor
fulfillment staff of account managers. In addition to leading the
team, the VP will also be responsible for retaining all of COTA's
annual contractually obligated income (COI) and responsible for
generating incremental annual organic revenue from within the
current partner portfolio.
- Act as the leader in COTA's Commercial Client Service and
Relationship Management process.
- Retain and generate incremental revenue with existing
- Oversee all aspects of partnership fulfillment and department
- Lead and run the kick-off meetings for all new partners. Must
be able to present to Sponsor C-suite executives and COTA's
leadership team to showcase COTA's commitment to Client Service and
- Attend weekly meetings with senior-level COTA executives and
provide departmental updates.
- Must personally manage the day-to-day relationship with COTA's
largest blue-chip brands to ensure the highest level of
professionalism and client satisfaction.
- Provide biweekly VP Report indicating the status of all current
partner and department administrative action items.
- Provide a career growth platform, associate retention program,
and continuing education to Account Management staff on a regular
- Create and implement innovative platforms and assets that will
provide incremental revenue opportunities for COTA.
- Work with the marketing team and associates to create sponsor
recap decks for year-round partners and activation
- Develop and maintain accurate reporting processes, procedures,
and partner database management.
- Develop and track revenue retention and organic growth
- Work with the business development team to manage key category
development and platform ideation for new and existing
- Minimum of eight (8) years of extensive partnership revenue
retention and client relationship management experience.
- Must have great poise and professionalism when interacting with
internal and external clients.
- Experience in day-to-day management, specific to growing and
managing the Millennial professional/associate.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle
sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Professional appearance, attitude, and communication skills as
well as the ability to work with others are required.
- Expert time management skills and the ability to work with
tight deadlines on numerous concurrent projects.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills, and a
strong ability to communicate ideas both orally and in
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, Keynote, and a
myriad of third-party research
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends and
evenings during Concerts and Community Events; Must be able to work
at all Motorsport races during the year
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work well
- Familiarity with the development and execution of dynamic and
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
COTA strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all
applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender
identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age,
marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical
condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Keywords: Circuit of the Americas, Austin , Vice President, Commercial Partnerships Account Management and Client Service, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!