Restaurant Assistant Manager
Company: Jack In The Box
Posted on: September 19, 2023
'This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and
operated by an independent franchisee, not Jack in the Box Inc.
This means the independent franchisee, and not Jack in the Box Inc.
will be your employer if you are hired. The independent franchisee
is responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant
including, among other things, setting any requirements for this
job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, wages,
supervision, staffing and scheduling.'
Summary: Manages all function of the restaurant to ensure customer
service and high quality products are delivered when the General
Manager is not on duty. Responsible for the successful execution of
fast, accurate sandwiches and world-class customer service while
maintaining a clean, organized shift.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages a staff of approximately three to 15 employees
- Provides on-the-job training for all employees
- Delegates and is responsible for the ordering, receipt, storage
and issuing of all food, labor, equipment, cleaning and paper
supplies for the unit to ensure a minimum loss from waste and
- Assists in the supervision of preparation, sales and service of
- Forecasts food items. Estimates what amount of each food item
- Estimates what amount of each food item will be consumed per
- Supervises food preparation and service operations while on
duty. Assists In Shopper during rush periods to ensure the
maintenance of restaurant efficiency
- Ensures that every customer receives world class customer
- Routes deliveries and supervises drivers to maximize delivery
business and speed
- Completes daily food preparation including opening procedures,
meat and vegetable slicing and bread production
- Completes closing procedures
- Executes systems and procedures with 100% integrity and
- Completes daily and weekly paperwork
- Responsible for 100% of the cash drawers at all times during
- Audits previous shift's systems and procedures for 100%
integrity and completeness
- Completes preventive maintenance and upkeep on store's
equipment and supplies
- Performs other related duties as required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Work Environment: Must be able to
speak, read and write the English language fluently and clearly.
Must have strong math abilities in addition, subtraction,
fractions, and percentages. Understand use of personal computer of
various software such as Excel and Word.
Keywords: Jack In The Box, Austin , Restaurant Assistant Manager, Executive , Buda, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!