Company: Siete Family Foods
Posted on: May 27, 2023
You're like a human bullet journal: unique, creative,
productive, organized, and intentional. And when it comes to work,
it's no different. You get the job done, always-partly because
checking tasks off of your color-coded to-do lists is the highlight
of your workday. Plus, you've got a knack for bringing just about
any group of people together. The show would not go on without you!
Sound like you? Our team is looking for a Commercialization
Manager, and we'd love to hear from you!
- You're known for purchasing planners (that you actually use!)
and keeping a carefully organized calendar.
- If your project management skills were graded, you'd be a
straight 'A' student. You're always meeting deadlines...or if we're
being honest, beating deadlines!
- Helping others achieve their goals in an efficient and
organized-manner brings you joy every day of the year.
- When you're in the room, involved in a project, or leading a
team, everything seems to fall into place. You're always there to
help and re-organize when things get stressful.
- People use the words "clear" and "concise" to describe your
communication. Plus, you've got unmatched negotiation skills.
- You prioritize tasks and manage multiple moving parts at
once-all while having a Plan B, C, and D!
- You've tried so many project management tools that you've had
to employ the Dewey Decimal System (okay, not really, but you get
the point!). You're ready to share your knowledge, implement these
tools at work, and teach your team everything you know. What you
- Manage the full life cycle of product-related projects,
including but not limited to new product launches, change
management of existing skus and SKU discontinuations for assigned
- Lead cross-functional meetings for assigned categories to
review the product pipeline, provide status updates, achieve goal
realignment, offer recommendations regarding project decisions, and
ensure effective use of time and resources.
- Understand project stakeholder goals, objectives, and
expectations; maintain strong communication to leaders and
stakeholders concerning project updates, deadlines, costs, supply
chain, etc., and ensure alignment.
- Work with cross-functional partners to scope, generate a
timeline, define success criteria, and execute new product
introductions and changes to existing products such as artwork
changes, reformulations, supplier changes, and packaging
- Coordinate and attend trials and first production runs, as
- Utilize strong communication skills to collaborate
cross-functionally to deliver key projects, including holding team
members accountable to deliverables; assist with project conflict
- Create clear meeting agendas and actionable recaps to help
organize the team.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify and
implement process improvement initiatives and develop tools to
strengthen the commercialization & life cycle management
- Track packaging artwork needs within new launches & change
management, and coordinate the generation of press files with the
creative agency through proof approval with suppliers.
- Work with Marketing, R&D, Quality, and Commercialization to
collect graphics inputs, and coordinate graphics reviews/approvals
according to the timeline due dates.
- Communicate with co-manufacturers and suppliers on artwork
requirements, press files, and proof approvals.
- Ensure finished good specifications include approved and final
artwork and maintain a repository with the most recent version of
approved packaging artwork.
- Travel around 15% of the time.Your experience:
- 5+ years of project management or related experience within the
CPG industry is a must
- Knowledge on project management principles, PMP a plus
- Familiarity with project management software, knowledge of
Asana is a plusPlease fill out our . There are no wrong answers
here -we want to learn more about you!
Siete Family Foods is an equal opportunity employer and committed
to diversity in its workplace. Siete Family Foods hires qualified
candidates and makes all employment-related decisions based
exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to
characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion,
gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any
other status protected by law.
Keywords: Siete Family Foods, Austin , Commercialization Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...