Associate Director, Transition and Transformation Integration Manager
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Kyndryl Global Services Delivery brings together Kyndryl's
worldwide service delivery capabilities for Strategic Outsourcing
opportunities for our clients. Our mission is to leverage Kyndryl's
global scale and advanced technology to deliver standardized
solutions that are automated, repeatable, and globally integrated.
Kyndryl US has openings for experienced Transition and
Transformation Integration Managers (TTIMs) for new logo and
existing client outsourcing programs.Responsibilities:
- The TTIM is responsible for end-to-end implementation of the
target solution, which typically involves transitioning the client
to Kyndryl support.
- The TTIM manages the team implementing the Transition and
Transformation (T&T) solution and prepares the client for the
steady state support team.
- Working closely with the Kyndryl Client Partner Executive, the
TTIM is accountable to the Transition and Transformation Executive
and Market Portfolio Lead.
- The TTIM is accountable for the performance of the program
across all measurements.
- This individual establishes and maintains client relationships
with high-level decision makers and becomes the client's trusted
Kyndryl partner for the successful delivery of the T&T program,
which is measured by the T&T Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- TTIMs drive programs that add value to our business and our
clients, by executing quality T&T programs to scope, schedule,
- Leveraging effective communication skills, TTIMs articulate the
value proposition (concepts, ideas, recommendations, and technical
knowledge) to the program stakeholders, including client and
- The TTIM is expected to apply strong project management
disciplines in program governance, including stakeholder, issue,
risk, financial, and change management.
- The TTIM is expected to successfully manage and communicate the
status of the T&T program against the integrated master program
- TTIMs build and lead highly motivated teams to ensure program
delivery that meets all commitments. As a TTIM, you must be
visible, approachable, resilient under pressure, provide ongoing
coaching and mentoring, and effectively evaluate alternate points
of view and trade-offs to find a solution acceptable to all
- A TTIM is expected to be a proven leader who can make difficult
decisions and be adaptable and flexible to changing situations
driven by any number of environmental factors. If you have prior
experience in IT Delivery, Hyperscaler / Cloud migrations, Client
Executive, Executive Project Management, Program Management, and/or
Delivery Management roles, you are a good candidate for this
exciting opportunity!If you are hired, the anticipated compensation
range for the position is $107,600.00 - $258,240.00 based on a
full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending
on your geography, job-related skills and experience. For part time
roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately. If this is
a sales role, you may be eligible for additional incentive
compensation opportunities. For non-sales roles, you may be
eligible for Kyndryl's Growth Driven Profit-Sharing plan. Required
Technical and Professional Expertise
- High School Diploma
- Project Management Professional (PMP) - certification or
- Microsoft Project
- Issue, risk, and escalation management
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- At least 10+ years of experience in leading IT Infrastructure
Projects and / or client relationship management within Services
- Process management and continuous improvement experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Excellent C-suite and Executive presentation and communication
skillsPreferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Project Management PMPRequired EducationHigh School
Diploma/GEDPreferred EducationBachelor's Degree
Keywords: Kyndryl, Austin , Associate Director, Transition and Transformation Integration Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...