Sr. Customer Success Manager
Company: Planview Incorporated
Posted on: May 25, 2023
- PPM industry expert.
- Responsible for complex large customers with $500k + ARR and a
total portfolio of $5mil + ARR.
- Ultimate responsibility for assigned customers retention,
growth & advocacy.
- Owns customer experience and customer communication.
- Drive customer adoption and successful expansions of Planview
throughout the enterprise.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships and articulate value of
the Planview solution to the enterprise customer sponsors and
- Gain deep understanding of the customers business requirements
and ensure Planview products are closely aligned with the
customer's business strategy helping them to achieve specific and
measurable business outcomes.
- Partner with sales to enable up-sells, cross-sells, and
expansions of professional services and licenses to grow customers
adoption and product usage.
- Engage with customers and our Professional Services department
to develop system design, functional and technical specifications
to meet customer functionality, reporting, customization and
- Relentlessly serve as the customer advocate to Planview,
ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Provide feedback to Product and Engineering regarding customer
requests, emergencies, or unmet product needs to represent the
voice of the customer and shape the product roadmap
- Thought leader driving overall CS team and business improvement
through process improvements and strategic initiatives.
- Establish and oversee C level executive relationships with
- Responsible for providing timely forecast, retention risks and
customer growth analysis to Planview executive team.
- Independently mitigate customer retention risks and serve as an
escalation lead leveraging appropriate Planview resources as
- Responsible for mentoring and coaching CSM colleagues.
ROVING/TELECOMMUTING EMPLOYEE: Reports to company headquarters in
Austin, TX. Will work at various unknown client sites throughout
the US for up to 100% of the time. Must be willing to travel
anywhere in the US and may be assigned to work at client sites
across the US. Can work remotely or telecommute.
SALARY: $135,000 per year
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Five (5) years in any occupation in which experience in
customer-facing roles for technology companies is gained must
include: Five (5) years of experience in SaaS account management,
customer success, technical account management, project management
or consulting. Experience must also include: Domain expertise in
the Project Portfolio Management (PPM) or Professional Services
(PS) space using a PPM or PSA solution working with either
Waterfall or Agile methodologies; Implementing and/or configuring
PPM or PSA software; SaaS & general programming methodologies and
software architecture; Leading PPM practices and related SaaS
offerings; and Organizational Change Management, PPM/PS business
processes and business strategies.
Keywords: Planview Incorporated, Austin , Sr. Customer Success Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...