Community Association Manager
Posted on: March 18, 2023
A Community Manager I is responsible for providing the overall
supervision of a communityassociation. The Community Manager I
interacts with internal and external customers including
homeowners, vendors, board members and committee members, as well
as Associa staff.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Supervise the operation and administration of the Association
in accordance with management agreement and the Association's
policies and procedures.
- Acts as or oversee the primary liaison with the Association
Board of Directors and homeowners as needed.
- Perform/Direct administrative and management duties as
requested by the Board of Directors and in accordance with the
- Ensure Associa community management tools are being effectively
developed and utilized such as annual calendar, action item list,
resolution worksheets, timed agendas, RFP matrixes, committee
charters, procurement procedures, FY operating budget, etc.
- Review monthly financial reports and ensure management summary
is submitted to the association Board of Directors.
- Provide and/or oversee recommendations to the Association Board
of Directors and committees regarding major capital expenditures as
required to maintain the desired community appearance and
- Monitor corporate and client delinquency rates and collections
process for account portfolio.
- Attend Board meetings per the management agreement and
community events as needed.
- Prepare Board packages according to established time
- Ensure Board of Directors is aware of legal actions involving
- Maintain unit and contract files relating to the operations of
- Assist Board of Directors/ARB with architectural review process
and/or routine inspections as necessary.
- Responsible for routine and special project vendor management
including procurement as well as performance evaluation as
- Responsible for oversight of Associa staff as contract
- Coordinate and/or oversee inspection of building facilities
and/or common area and arrange appropriate follow up actions as
- Oversee the AP process in accordance with Associa home office
processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook,
etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of communities/property/real estate and homeowners
- Knowledge of the role of the association board, the Community
Association Manager, and how those roles interface with the
requests of homeowners.
- Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar,
structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at a proficient
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal,
written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team
- Time management and time critical prioritization
skills.Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 0 - 3 Years of Community Association experience
With more than 180 branch offices across North America, Associa
delivers unsurpassed management and lifestyle services to nearly
five million residents worldwide. Our 10,000+ team members lead the
industry with unrivaled education, expertise and trailblazing
innovation. For more than 40 years, Associa has provided solutions
designed to help communities achieve their vision. To learn more,
Keywords: Associa, Austin , Community Association Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...