Creative Director at Hard Rock (US)
Posted on: March 17, 2023
You: You wield the creative power of a master sorcerer-wizard in a
chariot being towed by seventeen unicorns and one crocodile.
Rainbows quiver at your pantone conjuring power. Few have
experienced your interdimensional time management skills. Yet, many
speak to your capability of gravitational time dilation to conquer
deadlines. You employ psionic like powers to share your creative
vibes with the hordes. You are all that is creative and humbled to
share it with planet walkers.
Us: We are a team of designers and developers building a better
customer experience in the fast-growing online sports betting
space. Known the world over for our famous cafes, casinos, hotels
and rock memorabilia collection, our newest venture takes the same
Hard Rock ethos and brings it to the newly expanding online sports
betting industry here in the USA.
Still interested? Good! On we go---
As Creative Director you will lead Hard Rock Digital's in-house
creative studio and external agency partners to define and grow our
products across Sportsbook, Casino, and Social Games. Reporting to
the Group Creative Director Product & Marketing you will be
responsible conception, direction, and execution of our brand
identity across our performance marketing consumer journeys.
In addition, you will be responsible for departmental operations
directing a team of internal producers, designers, copywriters, and
external agency partners to deliver large scale brand campaigns and
high output performance and content marketing (Paid UA, Social,
Website, Email) on time and on-budget.
What will you do?
- Lead Hard Rock Digital's creative strategy and oversee internal
team and external partners in the production of content across
social, web, video (Online, CTV, TV), CRM, print, retail, and
- Own our brand identity and establish design systems, tone of
voice and brand guidelines to ensure consistency of brand usage
across internal and external teams. Partner with Brand Marketing
and Legal teams to enforce necessary brand guidelines for all
internal and external stakeholder
- Oversee creative partnership with creative agencies and
freelancers. Serve as the primary point of contact for initiation
of new creative projects, onboarding support, design direction, and
- Establish and enforce creative development processes, ensuring
all stakeholders take responsibility for, adhere to and are held
accountable to deliverable timelines.
- Use your strong digital & direct response expertise and the
ability to quickly identify, address and incorporate emerging data
and tech trends into creative direction.
- Develop, and mentor a design team charged with acquiring and
retaining players across touchpoints through exceptional design
execution across products, services, and regions. Lead, develop and
hire in-house copy writing team. Until established you will
formulate and write creative copy for all areas of the business,
inclusive of website, landing pages, promotional emails, ads,
marketing and sales collateral, and product.
- Lead creative brainstorming sessions for in-house studio
approving and rejecting ideas. Shepard agreed creative concepts
through creative development and production process with internal
stakeholders. Capture and consolidate feedback to internal and
Skills and Experience:
- 10 or more years of successful experience as a creative leader,
with at least 5 years leading an in-house creative studio with a
high degree of operational rigor.
- Strong portfolio of breakthrough creative leading to brand and
performance outcomes that demonstrates copywriting and design
excellence with a high bar of creativity to win hearts and minds of
- Significant experience in real money gaming industry with a
focus on digital products. Additional sports marketing or lifestyle
experience preferred whether leading creative efforts for a brand,
media entity, lifestyle brand, or specific league/team.
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign
types in parallel with emphasis on performance marketing - paid
user acquisition, CRM, web conversion optimization, and organic
- Exceptionally collaborative. Must have an ability to work
cross-functionally with leadership, brand, creatives, product
marketers, content marketers, and campaign managers of all
- Network of production partners and free lancers to quickly fill
ad-hoc needs and provide services not staffed on in-house team
(video editing, music, etc.).
- Passion for sports and/or interactive gaming is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
Why you'll love it here:
- You'll be part of a fast-paced high-energy team aligned with a
passion for creativity and sports.
- We work hard, but we have fun. Otherwise, what's the
- You will have true ownership over your area of responsibility,
and your input will be pivotal to the company's success. In turn,
you'll have a real impact on people and the sports betting
- You will have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and get
down into the weeds to build out the future. You will have
unlimited scope to grow as the business scales, developing your
career and building a team along the way.
- We're proud that we have a diverse team, are family-friendly,
and have a flexible work environment with our HQ based in Florida,
and a growing team internationally.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Flexible vacation allowance
- Flexible work from home or office hours
- Startup culture backed by a secure, global brand
- Opportunity to build products enjoyed by millions as part of a
Keywords: Soundplate, Austin , Creative Director at Hard Rock (US), Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...