Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- 5 to 8 years of experience in project management.
- PMP certification is MUST.
- Client is looking for candidates with Technical implementing
and Customer facing experience.
- Experience and collaboration in HR functions, Budgeting,
- Client engagement is must.
- Worked on large projects (revenue & duration).
- Must be able to obtain post-hire clearance (trust/secret) as
required by the customers.
- Experience as a team leader.
- Experience managing a portfolio of projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Prior experience communicating pertinent and technical
information to external customers and other stakeholders on a
- Prior experience managing scope and requirements
- At least 2 years of experience building project schedules with
- At least 2 years of experience with PM tools Confluence or
equivalent, JIRA or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience performing risk management
activities such as project cost forecasting, measurement of project
cost variance, developing and monitoring project risk contingencies
and adherence to KPIs.
- At least 3 years of experience with change management- planning
for the various stages of transformational and transitional change,
recognizing how people react to it and how it affects the
- At least 3 years of experience interfacing with external
- Lead the most complex, strategic or wider scope
- Manage multiple projects.
- Must support onboarding of new project managers. Coach and
assist other members of the PM team.
- Must coordinate across teams for prioritization, resource
allocation, risk identification and mitigation, and issue
- Responsible for monitoring project variances; preparing EAC
(Estimate at Completion) review slides and presenting to
- Provide precise, fact based, relevant information in form of
weekly project report internally and externally.
- Present monthly project dash board with project financials,
project KPIs like variance and contingencies.
- Facilitate risk identification and manage the risks through
mitigation actions and corresponding costs.
- Anticipate and communicate on risks and issues at-least monthly
and on as needed basis.
- Lead issue resolution coordinating experts from various
- Drive the project to ensure customer satisfaction by meeting
deadlines, quality specifications, and project
- Lead customer interactions for the project.
- Build project schedule and cost baseline and update project
forecast regularly (at-least every month).
- Provide visibility of the project progress, making sure to
obtain the necessary resources and identifying/resolving
- Deliver solutions that are cost effective, easy to operate, and
- Manage the financial aspects of projects including costs and
- Oversee project risks and related action plans.
- Handle change requests.
- Work closely with the PMO, Director of Operations, Director of
Delivery, and the IT Project Manager ensuring clear communication,
business based prioritization, and definition of precise scope and
- Cultivate and maintain strong partnerships with decision-makers
across operations groups (PMO, Procurement, Supply Chain, Data
Center, Quality, Software Development and Validation,
Manufacturing, Logistics and Ops Finance) to build and continuously
improve process to ensure high quality and on-time
- Focus on precise planning, forecast, continuous risk, and
contingency management, change management and timely
- Effective communication at all levels of organization.
- Must ensure compliance of Thales, Customer, Security, and all
applicable regulations individually and for the
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Austin , Project Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!