AI Delivery Manager (Healthcare)
Posted on: January 24, 2023
ClosedLoop.ai is healthcare's data science platform. Purpose-built
and dedicated to healthcare, we make it easy for healthcare
organizations (HCOs) to use AI to improve outcomes and reduce
costs. Our platform combines an intuitive end-to-end machine
learning platform with a comprehensive library of
healthcare-specific features and model templates.
We're the leader in delivering unbiased accuracy and explainable AI
healthcare solutions. Regardless of whether our customers have
extensive data science teams or are just starting out, our products
are engineered to help them harness the power of AI to improve
patient outcomes, achieve clinical excellence, and enhance business
success. What sets us apart is our commitment and ability to
deliver AI solutions at-scale in healthcare.
We're ready to help change the world. Are you? Come join us!
About the Role:
ClosedLoop is looking for an AI Delivery Manager to expand our
Delivery teams. Do you want to help us improve our A+ and A
customer ratings for Relationship, Culture, Loyalty, and Value? Our
team is focused on helping healthcare organizations achieve their
AI goals through use of the ClosedLoop platform. You will work
closely with a portfolio of clients, and own the customer journey
from onboarding, to adoption, through expansion. You will be the
primary point of contact with both senior executives and end users
across clinical and analytical teams focused on some of the most
important, and impactful use cases around. You are a polished
communicator, technically astute, with outstanding project
management and organizational skills. And you will manage
cross-functional teams, from our talented Data Scientists to
Clinicians, to exceed expectations and provide tangible and timely
value for each customer. You're an advocate for the company, and
the voice of the customer. If that sounds awesome to you, then we
want to hear from you!
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Deeply understand the business and goals of your
- Own the project planning, implementation processes for customer
communication, and account updates
- Build strong relationships with business, clinical, analytical,
and technical personas with our customers
- You will need to be analytical, a fast learner, as well as have
an appetite and aptitude for Healthcare, and Data Science.
- You will need to meet your customer's needs, take ownership,
and take prompt action.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive adoption and
- Communicate with sales to identify and convert upsell
- Work closely with our Data Science team to deliver content
towards meeting a customer's goals on a weekly or appropriate
- Work with product and support engineers to deliver solutions to
technical issues, product feature requests, and other basic
- Continually collect and monitor customer health, engagement,
and impact metrics
- BE THE VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER as someone who works directly with
our customers, you should feel responsible for advocating for their
needs. You will work with internal stakeholders to identify
opportunities to improve the product.
- You have 2-5 years of experience in a consulting, project
management and/or customer success role
- You've built productive customer relationships in an enterprise
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written
- Experience working with senior and executive level customer
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- You have experience working specifically in data analytics,
data science or similar industry
- Experience working in healthcare. Added bonus for working with
healthcare data analytics, or experience in the health tech
- Competitive salary
- 100% company-paid health insurance for medical, dental, and
vision for employees and their families
- HSA & FSA options
- Short & long-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Parental leave
- Remote work
- "Exciting place to work! - Company has a great vision for the
role of machine learning (and AI) in healthcare. Exciting to go to
work every morning!"
- "Work Hard and Feel Rewarded - The CEO and CTO have total faith
in their team, and the employees ideas and opinions are highly
respected and listened to. The passion for our company's mission is
contagious from the executive team, which makes our high standards
fair and rewarding."
- "Room to thrive"
- "Passionate People, Supportive Environment, & Strong
Keywords: Closedloop.ai, Austin , AI Delivery Manager (Healthcare), Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!