Semi-Remote Accounts Payable Manager
Company: Advice Personnel
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Semi-Remote Accounts Payable Manager A successful and
established commercial real estate owner, operator and developer in
Manhattan is seeking an experienced Manager of Accounts Payable.
This role will oversee a staff of 3 coordinators and regularly
interact with the organizations upper management team. The Manager
of Accounts Payable will manage all business activities of the
Accounts Payable Department. Responsible for performing, directing
and delivering end to end procure to pay, managing key processes by
working with various internal and external teams. Remote Monday and
Friday. In office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:30-5:00.
Fridays 9:30-1:00 year round. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with corporate and property staff to provide a
seamless purchase order to vendor payments process.
- Ensure that payments are charged to the correct general ledger
account and cost center.
- Manage vendor relations and account reconciliations.
- Manage the monthly closings of financial records and posting of
- Responsible for the timely and accurate accrual of Accounts
Payable related expenses at month-end.
- Maintain weekly cash flow report based on accounts payable
- Mentor and develop employees through orientation, training,
establishment of objectives, communication of policies and rules,
and constructive discipline; builds morale and motivation.
- Lead the team to resolve any escalated internal and external
- Write and approve departmental procedures. Implement new
accounting policies and ensure those policies are adhered to by the
team, as well as the business.
- Train and audit work of team members for accuracy and
- Participate in the year-end closing process. EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 3+ years experience leading and implementing controls and
- Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must have real estate related software experience. Yardi is a
- Effective leadership skill and ability to motivate the
- Strong organizational ability and excellent attention to
- Effective communications skills and strong interpersonal
- Ability to prioritize work and consistently meet all deadlines.
Compensation: $90,000-$110,000 per year + bonus, comprehensive
health benefits, 401k match, and other valuable perks. Please send
your resume for immediate consideration to: NLipari@adviceny.com If
this particular role isn't the ideal fit, please feel free to
forward your resume to the email above to explore other available
opportunities. Please also feel free to share this posting with
anyone in your network who might be open to learning more.
Referrals are always appreciated! Advice Personnel*Celebrating over
35 years as New Yorks trusted boutique executive recruiting &
Keywords: Advice Personnel, Austin , Semi-Remote Accounts Payable Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!