Technology Product Manager - Remote
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Primary Purpose:Responsible for driving the development and
creation of the product strategies, objectives and tactics. This
position will be accountable for managing the performance of
product classes and items within the assigned category.
- Responsible to develop effective cross-functional relationships
within the organization in order to effectively accomplish the
responsibilities of the function. Relationships include but are not
limited to the following teams: Marketing, Marketing Services,
Sales, Advertising, Customer Care, Operations, Information
Technology and Finance.
- Responsible to maintain cost on current, new and promotional
items, as well as working effectively with the Inventory Planning
functions within the assigned category in assortment optimization
- Accountable for the design and implementation of
supplier-specific programs and promotions.
- Provide recommendations on strategic program direction based on
sound ROI analysis.
- Conduct on-going market research and analysis to formulate
recommendations for the category
- Drive the growth and development of the category through our
sales organization and serve as the subject matter expert.
- Support the customers' needs and help manage their expansion
into the category.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and proactively in achieving
individual and team objectives
- Ability to understand and interpret financial data
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Capacity for creative thinking and problem solving
- Communicates effectively and persuasively to achieve business
goals via all forms of communication
- Understanding of fundamental business principles, and
management of price and price structures
- High level of computer proficiency in Microsoft product
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in negotiating and supplier
- Health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k with matching
- Company Holidays
- Overtime Pay for hourly employees
- Paid Vacation, Floating Holidays, and Sick Time
- Maternity and Parental leave benefits
- Employee discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
Keywords: Essendant, Austin , Technology Product Manager - Remote, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!