National Sales Manager
Company: Eco Group of Texas
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Ecopool has created the world's first swimming pool that is
compatible with automobile-style factory mass production, protected
by 7+ patent filings and growing. Our mission is to significantly
lower the cost of pool homeownership for everyone. Obsessively
designed to the highest standards of quality, strength, and
sustainability to last for generations.
Ecopool is a new shipping container based swimming pool that relies
on innovative modules that connect into custom pools, from small to
large. This patent pending technology is predicted to disrupt the
massive and outdated billion dollar pool construction market.
*Summary of Position*
The successful candidate will build a national network of sales
representatives and a dealer network of qualified installation
contractors. You are self-motivated, driven to succeed and hands
on. You and your team will be responsible for responding to leads
timely, providing quotes to both homeowners and dealers, and
selling swimming pools for a premium brand. The successful
candidate will ultimately develop and lead a sales team but the
first 60 days will be spend significant time in the trenches,
selling side by side with reps to gain deep insights.
*Duties and Responsibilities*
* Building a high performance team of representatives
* Monitoring and responding to leads in a timely fashion.
* Negotiating deals with both dealers and consumers
* Conducting a thorough needs analysis, making suitable product
recommendations and organizing demo pool visits
* Proficient in Google Docs, Microsoft Office, and CRM's
* A resilient and entrepreneurial spirit with a growth mindset
* A true team player willing to roll up your sleeves and do what
needs to be done to succeed
* Ability to work autonomously and take ownership
* Able to create, maintain and build professional relationships and
* Have a strong desire to grow professionally and personally
* Have a sound knowledge of market trends
* Flexibility - this role will be ever-changing
* Comfortable and confident with sales strategy.
* Solid time management and organizational skills.
* Superb attention to detail with minimal errors.
* Professional writing and presentation skills.
* Competitive compensation package with very aggressive commission
* Medical Insurance
* Potential for stock options
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
* Are you currently located in Central Texas near Salado, Temple or
* Associate (Preferred)
* Sales Management: 5 years (Preferred)
* Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Eco Group of Texas, Austin , National Sales Manager, Executive , Salado, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!