Assistant General Manager
Company: Uptown Sports Club
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Uptown Sports Club is a Texan take on Louisiana homestyle
brasserie fare brought to you by Aaron Franklin and Friends. This
exciting project seeks to help preserve the heart and soul of East
Austin - its history, and its future - while servicing the new and
existing residents that live within it. It will be open all day -
for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late-night cocktails. Designed
primarily as a gathering spot for the local neighborhood, it is a
place where everyone is welcome whether they are young or old,
morning-riser or night-owl, foodie or everyday Joe.
The Assistant General Manager position helps the General Manager
direct daily business operations. The Assistant General Manager
should be experienced in supervisory roles, and be able to
confidently deliver performance feedback, set goals, foster
teamwork and clearly communicate business objectives. The "AGM"
must be able to competently perform duties in the absence of the
* Act as liaison between front line employees and the General
* Ability to understand, explain and use a P&L
* Ordering, Receiving and Inventory Management
* Successfully run full service as MOD
* Cooperate with General Manager in recruiting, training, payroll
processing, performance evaluations, promotions, and releasing
* Coordinate with General Manager in planning short and long term
projects, budgets, expense controls, schedules, and manpower.
* Develop and implement staffing and business plans to achieve
* Evaluate key productivity indicators and implement process
* -Develop operational strategy and ensure that the operational
activities meet organizational requirements.
* Delegate daily work assignments and schedules for employees.
* Motivate and positively influence staff.
* Strong leadership and organizational skills.
* Nurture positive working relationships with staff.
* Address any issues in a timely fashion.
* Ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
* Set examples in line with Uptown Sports Club culture and
* Support operations team with any other duties that may arise.
* At least 3 years of Management Experience
* Great interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong Sense of Hospitality
* Strong problem-solving abilities
* -Good observation skills
* An ability to deliver constructive criticism.
* Leadership and time management skills
* Demonstrate personal and customer service skills
* Proficient with Toast, Excel and Google Suite
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 3 years
* Casual dining restaurant
* Coffee shop
* 10 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Austin, TX 78702: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Uptown Sports Club, Austin , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!