Product Manager, LeadsBridge
Company: ActiveProspect, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Company OverviewActiveProspect is the industry-leading SaaS
platform for consent-based marketing.Our comprehensive product
suite empowers companies across industries to take real-time action
on their leads, protect themselves from litigation by documenting
proof of consent, and save money by providing new levels of data
insights and control.Our mission is to make consent-based marketing
the best channel for customer acquisition.Job Summary
ActiveProspect is seeking a Product Manager to join our
fast-growing company. You will join a talented and hard working
Product Management team leading the growth and maturity of our
products. We're a collaborative organization with an emphasis on
iteration and learning. We're looking for someone who's excited to
work with interesting technologies in a startup culture, and is
passionate about creating value for our customers. Sound like you?
Keep reading!Responsibilities and Duties:
- Product Strategy: Serve as a key partner in the development and
evolution of the product strategy by combining product knowledge,
market analysis, end-user feedback, and technology expertise.
- Product Roadmap: Establish clear priorities, build personas,
develop user stories and own the successful rollout of new
features. Gather and analyze feedback from early customers to
validate the value delivered. Report progress to cross-functional
- Collaboration and Accountability: Work closely with engineers,
designers, client success, sales, and marketing to create new and
improved features for our products. Be a reliable point-of-contact
for the client success and sales teams teams, fielding feature
requests, feedback, and coordination across teams.
- Voice of the Customer: Obsess to keep the voice of the customer
heard. Demonstrate experience navigating discovery research aiming
to focus on identifying needs and opportunities.
- Employee Engagement: Extend a winning culture at ActiveProspect
where team members are engaged, challenged to succeed and rewarded
appropriately. Exemplify our core values in your daily work: Always
Be Curious, Competence Creates Confidence, Transparency Drives
Trust, Together is Better, Time to Shine, Own the Outcome, Leads
ARE People.Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years as a Product Manager or Product Owner of SaaS
- Excellent product sense, including good UX and design
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills to
motivate and inspire the team and time management skills.
- Ability to write concisely to be understood rather than just
- You are passionate about user experience & design
- Bachelor's degree in related field (computer science,
information architecture, business administration)Benefits and
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and
opportunities of a startup culture
- A remote-friendly culture with monthly virtual happy hours and
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Retirement plan matching up to 3% of your salary
- Company subsidized health, dental, vision, disability and life
insuranceActiveProspect is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: ActiveProspect, Inc., Austin , Product Manager, LeadsBridge, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!