Campaign Manager - Spatial Biology Segment
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DetailsLevelExperiencedJob LocationAustin, TX - Austin,
TXPosition TypeFull TimeEducation LevelBachelor's DegreeTravel
PercentageUp to 10%Job ShiftDayJob CategoryMarketingDescriptionBy
joining Bio-Techne, you'll join a company with a powerful and
positive purpose of enabling cutting-edge research in Life Sciences
and Clinical Diagnostics. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands,
provides tools for researchers to further treat and prevent disease
worldwide.Position Summary:The Campaign Manager is responsible for
creating multi-channel marketing campaigns which are strategically
designed to target an audience interested in Bio-Techne products,
and associated technical applications. This task will be
accomplished through a variety of campaign objectives, including
but not limited to, brand awareness, lead gen, event promotion and
new product promotion. This position requires execution of
marketing tactics that span the customer buying journey including
creating awareness, establishing interest, promoting education,
driving customers toward a purchase, and ultimately developing
brand loyalty. This position works in an agile scrum team format,
alongside product management, content development, design,
automation, and digital partners who, collectively, bring campaigns
to fruition. Key Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and deploy multi-channel marketing campaigns
that introduce new products, applications, and techniques released
by Bio-Techne specific business unit (BU) via the Agile Scrum
- Communicate and collaborate regularly with Global Marketing,
Regional Marketing, and Divisional team members while operating as
Product Owner in dedicated Scrum team.
- Work closely with the Product Managers to develop promotional
campaigns that support their marketing strategies, which are tied
to specific business unit goals.
- Liaise with the Creative Services team on visual layout of
content for marketing collateral.
- Leverage the Digital Marketing team to ensure visibility and
tracking through electronic marketing channels.
- Align with Regional Marketing teams to ensure campaigns are
tailored for local markets (EMEA).
- Define campaign objectives and success metrics. Measure,
monitor, and report on campaign objectives and success metrics
during and after campaign launch.
- Plan and manage marketing campaign budget relating to external
advertising channels such as 3rd party vendors and Social Media
- Track, manage, and report work across the business through a
dedicated marketing work management platform.
- Facilitate the review and approval process to ensure the
correct product positioning is achieved.QualificationsEducation and
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related fields required.
- Experience in a life sciences therapeutic or diagnostic company
- 3-5 years of marketing experience.
- Experience working with various marketing tools required,
including but not limited to:
- Content Management Systems (CMS), preferably Drupal.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, preferably
- Email Marketing systems, preferably Marketo.
- Metrics and data visualization tools, preferably Power BI /
Tableau / Domo.
- SEO tools, preferably Google Analytics.
- Marketing Work Management systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Experience with Agile scrum desired; Certified Scrum Product
Owner (CSPO) designation highly desired.Knowledge, Skills and
- Passion for marketing and desire to make an impact within a
global life science marketing team.
- Strong ability to build and deploy strategic multi-channel
marketing campaigns with appeal to customers in a scientific
- Bring innovative and creative ideas on how to best reach our
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to work with
multiple stakeholders who are globally dispersed and build good
- Adaptable to change and able to pivot to accommodate changes in
the market and business landscape.
- Comfortable interacting with customers in a scientific
laboratory setting, asking probing questions, and connecting the
dots to understand customer needs across applications and
- Highly organized self-starter with the energy and ability to
meet tight deadlines while working on multiple projects
- Ability to represent the company and indirectly reach customers
through strategic Marketing.
- Excellent presentation skills, experience preparing and
delivering talks, and communicating effectively to diverse
audiences.Why Join Bio-Techne:
- We offer competitive salaries along with extensive medical,
vision, and dental plans for you and your family starting on day
- We invest in our employees' financial futures through 401k
matching and an employee stock purchase plan.
- We help our employees develop their careers through mentorship,
promotional opportunities, training and development, internship
programs, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We offer employee resource groups, volunteer paid time off,
employee events, and charity drives to build a culture of caring
- We foster a culture of empowerment and innovation, where
employees feel valued and encouraged to bring their new ideas to
the table. Where permitted by applicable law, candidate must have
received or be willing to receive an FDA authorized COVID-19
vaccine by date of hire to be considered for this position.
Bio-Techne is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Keywords: BIO-TECHNE, Austin , Campaign Manager - Spatial Biology Segment, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!