Customer Service Manager (CSM) - Austin, TX
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*What are we looking for*
At Stone Systems (www.stone-systems.com) we are looking for a
*Customer Service Manager *for our Shop located in *Austin*,*Texas*
who will have the opportunity to work in a multinational
environment, in full expansion, surrounded by numerous challenging
projects that you can be part of.
*What you will do*
The *Customer Service Manager *position coordinates and controls
the activities of the customer service team to maintain and ensure
customers are serviced promptly and properly by training and
managing staff effectively. They are also responsible for meeting
organizational and operational objectives.
* Direct the daily operations of the customer coordinators.
* Plan, prioritize, and delegate work tasks to ensure proper
functioning of the department
* Maintain high customer service levels.
* Enforce customer service policies and procedures.
* Handle complex and escalated customer complaints and service
* Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information.
* Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service,
productivity, and profitability.
* Coordinate and manage customer service projects and
* Complete job in Job Tracker and supplier sites when
* Manage and evaluate staff performance.
* Identify and address staff training and coaching needs.
* Update Daily Operational Dashboard.
* Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve
goals and deliverables
* Partner with People Department to maintain office policies as
* Other duties as assigned by management
*What you need to succeed*
* 5+ years of customer service experience
* 2+ years in a managerial role
* 1+ year(s) of work experience in the stone industry
* High School Diploma/GED
* Associate Degree in Business or related areas
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
* Ability to multi task and work in an extremely fast paced
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Ability to multitask
* Customer Service oriented
* Safety oriented
*What we do offer*
Stone Systems (www.stone-systems.com) is the largest network of
commonly owned stone fabrication shops in North America. Currently,
there are 10 Stone Systems shops throughout the US. The company is
part of the Cosentino group (www.cosentino.com), a dependable and
reliable stone surface manufacturer with over 70 years of
experience in the natural stone industry. In addition to having the
largest production capacity of any manufacturer of quartz and other
surfacing products, Cosentino also has a worldwide distribution
At COSENTINO, our purpose is to inspire People through innovative
and sustainable spaces. We are the world-leading producer of
architectural and decorative surfaces. Our products are designed to
provide innovative and functional solutions for either home and
business spaces, such as Kitchen and Baths worktops, outdoor open
spaces, facades, etc. Innovation, sustainability, functionality and
beauty describe our value proposition to the different market
stakeholders and end Clients. www.cosentino.com With a presence in
more than 100 Countries and 5 continents, our business keeps
growing consistently in all the geographies. as well as career
opportunities for Talented people like you.
_Cosentino is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits
Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Cosentino is committed
to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees
and to providing employees with a work environment free of
discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at
Cosentino are based on business needs, job requirements and
individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion
or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including
pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV
Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or
present military service, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. Cosentino will not tolerate discrimination or harassment
based on any of these characteristics."_
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Austin, TX 78744: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)
* Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Cosentino, Austin , Customer Service Manager (CSM) - Austin, TX, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!