QA Manager (Remote - Hands on) - TX or NY Resident
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Looking for a career? Are you looking to work with team players,
join a growing company (24 straight years of continuous growth),
industry leader, learn the latest technology and be a part of an
organization that values employee's opinions?
*What you'll love about Transfinder *
* The ability to *learn and work with the latest technology* in our
industry. built upon Esri's *industry-leading mapping and
geographic information system* (GIS) technology.
* *Team focused* approach.
* *Open-door* management style and an entrepreneurial spirit.
* *Strong culture *that encourages employees to *listen and
anticipate client needs*, challenges, employees to *develop cutting
edge solutions*, and promotes employee *ownership of support and
* Transfinder has won multiple *Best Places to Work* awards!
* We are hiring for staff who can work from home remotely in Texas
or New York State.
* Help *grow and mentor* our *QA team.*
*What will you be doing?*
Transfinder is a *leading software provider for Transportation
Management Systems* seeking an enthusiastic and driven Quality
Assurance Manager to join our *growing team*. The QA Manager will
be responsible for both *overseeing a team of QA Engineers and
carrying out tasks individually*. They will be responsible for
ensuring the highest level of quality of our products through
thorough test cases and robust testing.
* Promote an atmosphere that *encourages collaboration*, optimism
* *Work collaboratively with Software Development Teams* and
Technology Team Leaders
* Communicate with Transfinder Shanghai and QA personnel. Time
outside of normal business hours may be required.
* *Review User Stories* to ensure acceptance criteria and
expectations are clear
* *Review test plans*, *test cases and execution of tests by QA
* Participate in *sprint planning* and long-term department goal
* *Thoroughly test the UI, business logic, performance*, and other
aspects of software to ensure all products developed are free from
defects and errors
* Document and appropriately report defects and potential risk.
Track progress and results in Jira
* Coordinate group testing efforts with individuals both within and
outside the Technology department
* Make suggestions to improve the product and features being
* *Continuously evaluate and improve QA processes*
* *Coach and provide feedback to QA team*
* Contribute to the final approval of releases
*Must have experience *
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree.
* *5+ years of experience* in Software Quality Management and/or
* Knowledge of *modern test methodologies* including automation
* Solid understanding of quality assurance as part of the
* Working knowledge of computer coding languages, MSSQL and other
* Detail oriented and well-developed analytical skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
*What do we do?*
*Transfinder's mission* is to provide *superior value* for their
clients by *delivering faster, safer and smarte*r solutions.
Transfinder has *built the safest*, *most efficient transportation
management* and communication solutions designed for school
districts and municipal governments, and their stakeholders.
Transfinder combines its superior solutions with its *award-winning
service*, establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with
every client that is built upon respect, confidence, integrity and
mutual trust. Used extensively by more than 2,000 school districts
and municipalities in 47 states.
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 3 years
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* On call
* This person must be in NY or TX, Do you reside in either
* Manual Testing: 5 years (Preferred)
* Leadership: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote%58047475%
Keywords: Transfinder, Austin , QA Manager (Remote - Hands on) - TX or NY Resident, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!