Manager, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) - REMOTE (USA)
Company: Merkle - Cardinal Path
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Cardinal Path, part of dentsu, is a leading digital analytics and
digital marketing firm focused on delivering insight, understanding
and outcomes that create a competitive advantage for our clients.
We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to
generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our
clients include brands such as Bridgestone, Johnson and Johnson,
Pfizer, Asics, and hundreds of others. Cardinal Path's mission is:
To know. To Share. To be our partners' competitive advantage. And
our company culture reflects the importance of our people's
expertise, wellness, and happiness in everything we do.
The Manager in our Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) practice is a
senior contact for key clients, and will be responsible for
developing strong client relationships and leading the day-to-day
work of CRO project teams. Typical CRO projects include, but are
not limited to, the design, development, execution, and analysis of
A/B tests, multivariate experiments, and personalization
activities. In addition to leading project teams toward the
successful completion of agreed--upon deliverables, the Manager
will assist senior leadership in identifying and pursuing
incremental growth opportunities with clients. The ideal candidate
enjoys mentoring individual contributors, partnering with clients
to drive quantifiable success, and proactively identifying
opportunities to deepen client relationships.
- Ensure the successful completion of agreed-upon project
deliverables within statement of work ("SOW") scope, timeline, and
- Ensure the quality of the project team's work by offering
constructive feedback and continually striving to "raise the bar"
for Cardinal Path's standard of delivery.
- Nurture client relationships by acting as a strategic advisor
to the client, using a keen understanding of the client's business
- Conduct regular client communication, both in terms of
strategic direction as well as tactical updates.
- Proactively identify potential issues with client satisfaction
and work with project team to address them.
- Act on client satisfaction survey results, ensuring quality
improvement plans are developed and executed as needed.
Practice Development & Mentorship
- Work with individual contributors within the CRO practice to
help them improve their subject matter expertise, client management
skills, and generally professional development.
- Work across practice areas within Cardinal Path to ensure CRO
is well-understood across the organization and brought into as many
client engagements as possible.
- Identify and execute against opportunities to improve our
service delivery in terms of quality, efficiency, and
- Assist with Identify and cultivate new business opportunities,
primarily by exceeding client expectations with project
- Participate as needed in new business pitches.
- Apply subject matter expertise to assist business development
team with scoping and pricing estimates for new projects.
- Assist with construction of proposals and SOWs.
Thought Leadership & Knowledge Sharing
- Author blog posts and contribute to thought leadership assets
such as white papers, webinars, etc.
- Assist marketing with the preparation of client case
- Present at conferences, webinars, and other events.
- Conduct training (both of client teams and internal staff).
- 2 - 4+ years working in the field of digital optimization;
working in a client results service organization, such as an
analytics agency or a media agency, is preferred
- 2 - 4+ years hands-on experience with optimization platforms
such as Google Optimize, Adobe Target, and Optimizely
- Minimum of 2 years of recent hands-on experience in web
analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and/or Adobe
- Significant experience in designing and planning A/B tests and
multivariate experiments (estimating sample sizes, test durations,
quantity of variants, etc.)
- Experience in deploying experiments via optimization platforms
such as the ones mentioned above
- Experience analyzing the results of experiments, both at the
aggregate level and at the audience segment level
- Experience in communicating the results of experiments to
stakeholders, particularly in a way that motivates clients to take
- Fluency with basic concepts of digital user experience
- Experience managing individual contributors, particularly in
helping team members grow their skill sets and develop in their
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and
data visualization with experience creating clear, concise and
- Exposure to Tag Management tools (Google Tag Manager, Adobe Tag
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor's degree, advanced degree preferred
- Exposure to project management skills, business process
redesign principles, tools and techniques is a plus
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in
the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages,
flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of
seeing a positive impact on our client's bottom line.
Cardinal Path is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are
considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious
creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or
mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran
or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other
status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The anticipated salary range for this position is
$105,000-$115,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that
include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related
qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision,
401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are
available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please
About Dentsu International
Part of Dentsu Group, Dentsu International is a network designed
for what's next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive
future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the
sustainable economy. Dentsu delivers people-focused solutions and
services to drive better business and societal outcomes. This is
delivered through five global leadership brands - Carat, Dentsu
Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep
Dentsu International's radically collaborative team of diverse
creators unifies people, clients and capabilities through
horizontal creativity to help clients create culture, change
society, and invent the future.
Powered by 100% renewable energy, Dentsu International operates in
over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated
specialists, and partners with 95 of the top 100 global
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a
force for good-for our people, for our clients, for the industry
and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating
space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We
embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams
to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent
environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better
collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better
outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment
Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or
employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual
orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national
origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status,
veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other
legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local
laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may
be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the
Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws.
A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are
normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity
without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance completing any
forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to
request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the
Company to which you are applying.
Keywords: Merkle - Cardinal Path, Austin , Manager, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) - REMOTE (USA), Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!