Company: Selby Jennings Buyside
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Trading Manager will be dedicated to assisting the Trading
Team with overseeing the smooth and timely processing of all daily
trading and recurring rebalancing functions for the firm's
centralized trading platform. The Trading Manager will also be the
primary manager for existing Trading Associates on the Trading Team
and report to the Research and Portfolio Strategy Director. As a
member of the investments team, the Trading Manager will work
closely with the Chief Investment Officer, Research and Portfolio
Strategy Director, Investment Committee, financial advisors,
compliance department, and vendors. Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Trading Associates.
- Assist Trading Team with maintaining strategic model
allocations across the firms trading and performance reporting
- Develop a deep understanding of all internal trading and
rebalancing processes, systems, and
- Generate and execute proposed trade orders accurately and
efficiently for accounts assigned to Parallel's centralized trading
platform at Fidelity, Schwab, and TD Ameritrade.
- Allocate prime brokerage trades accurately and efficiently at
Fidelity, Schwab and TD Ameritrade.
- Provide thought leadership in terms of continuing to enhance
trading functions, systems, technology, processes, procedures, and
- Serve as complete backup to Research and Portfolio Strategy
Director for all centralized trading and rebalancing functions with
the goal of being the primary trading point of contact for the firm
once fully trained
- Collaborate with Chief Investment Officer, Chief Compliance
Officer and Trading Team on ad hoc investment research projects as
- College degree preferred.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication, and
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and
- Capability to manage multiple demands and competing
- Savvy with technology, especially as it pertains to data entry
and systems maintenance.
- CRM experience (Salesforce preferred) a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience trading model portfolios with
rebalancing software (Advent BlackDiamond and/or iRebal
- Experience with block trading.
- Understanding of asset allocation (particularly as it relates
to establishing individual asset equivalencies for model portfolio
- Series 65 credential required. Salary and Benefits: The Trading
Manager can expect a competitive compensation package including:
- Salary based upon experience.
- Opportunity for a discretionary, semi-annual incentive
- Benefits including health care, dental, vision, and 401k
- Opportunity for support of professional accreditation and
continuing education requirements and other professional
Keywords: Selby Jennings Buyside, Austin , Trade Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!