Posted on: November 24, 2022
*Job Description: *
*So, you've heard about being #addedtocart*
At Cart.com, our mantra is "Be Brand Obsessed". Why? Because we
know that our lives are shaped by the brands we interact with
daily. As a new disruptor in e-commerce, Cart.com's mission is to
not only help brands scale seamlessly, but also build a deeper
connection with their customers. We obsess over the brands we serve
and the things they care about, and that passion is what drives us
to provide a consumer experience like no other.
Since our founding in 2020, Cart.com's one-of-a-kind e-commerce
platform has quickly redefined how brands operate online. With our
end-to-end world-class tools and services, we empower brands to
manage their stores, find more customers, and deliver their
products in one seamless experience. It is our mission to give
brands the same capabilities as the world's largest retailers so
they can do more of what they love-getting their great products
into the hands of amazing customers.
We are always looking for entrepreneurial, innovative and
determined humans who are eager to creatively transform the
e-commerce space. Sound like you? Come hop on the brandwagon and
discover what Cart.comis all about.
Cart.com is building a community that is committed to living out
these 6 core values:
* *WE ARE OBSESSED WITH BRANDS: *We live for brands and are
fanatical about their success.
* *WE THINK BEYOND THE BOX: *We explore new ideas and discover
creative solutions. We think openly about how to serve brands and
* *WE DON'T GIVE UP: *No one expected this to be easy. We are
resilient- we dig in and keep going.
* *WE SPEAK UP: *Every person here has an obligation to question
norms, voice concerns, and offer their perspective.
* *WE WORK TOGETHER: *We work with integrity and respect, ask for
help, and extend the same help to others.
* *WE ARE HUMAN: *Our people are our biggest strength. We have fun
and make real connections with one another and with the brands we
*The Role: *
The Operations Manager will plan and oversee the daily operations
of the organization to ensure goals and objectives are
*What You'll Do: *
* Plans and organizes daily activities related to production and
* Measures productivity by analyzing performance data, financial
data, and activity reports.
* Coordinates with other support departments such as human
resources, finance, and logistics to ensure successful production
* Oversees the shipping and receiving functions.
* Determines labor needs to meet production goals.
* Assists with budget preparation for operations unit.
* Coordinates with marketing and sales departments to determine
pricing, timing, and number of sales promotions, and products to be
* Assists with, or prepares and updates, organization's operations
manual and policies.
* Performs other related duties as required.
* Hires and trains new employees.
* Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of assigned
* Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and
* Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in
accordance with company policy.
*Who You Are: *
* Excellent managerial and supervisory skills.
* Extensive knowledge of operations and production management.
* Ability to interpret financial data as needed to set production
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
*What You've Done: *
* Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Business
Administration, or related field preferred; not required.
* Four plus years of related experience in logistics or ecommerce
*Nice to Haves: *
* Certification through the Institute of Certified Professional
Managers (ICPM) preferred.
*Physical Demands & Working Conditions: *
* Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
* Must be able to access and navigate the production facility.
* Must be able to lift 15 pounds at a time.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is
Please use the link to apply directly to our career website:
Cart.com is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Austin, TX 78744: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Warehouse management: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Cart.com, Austin , Operations Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!