Registered Nurse Case Manager / RNCM (Hospice) - Hospice
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Registered Nurse Case Manager / RNCM (Hospice)Silverado Hospice,
a leading provider of end-of-life care, is presently seeking a
Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager to join our growing Hospice care
team in Austin, TX!
This person will be covering - Austin area.
Pay Rate: $75K-85K
* WE ARE OFFERING A $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!*
Nursing at Silverado is different. Our nurses join Silverado for
the culture and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships
with patients, families and associates. As a member of our team,
you can take pride in knowing the world is a better place because
of your compassion and the many lives that you will enrich. Our
Registered Nurse Case Managers enjoy a dynamic environment that
focuses on quality end-of-life care delivery.
PROTECTING YOU, PROTECTING OTHERS: We believe our residents,
patients and associates deserve to thrive in an environment
protected from COVID-19. At Silverado, vaccines are offered and
required for all associates.
* The Hospice RN is an experienced registered professional nurse
who initiates and coordinates the hospice care plan, provides
skilled and palliative care and coordinates the services provided
to his/her patients.
* The RN works cooperatively with the attending physician, Hospice
Medical Director, and other members of the interdisciplinary
* The RN participates in patient care conferences and supervises
the Hospice Aides assigned.
* The RN provides care, as described in this position description,
to patients who have been diagnosed with a terminal illness.
* The RN regularly reviews and updates the plan of care.
* Performs prescribed medical treatments, including pain management
and symptom control, conducts assessments and evaluations, provides
education and supportive care to patient and caregiver.
General responsibilities include:
* Develop a detailed Plan of Care for assigned patients ensuring
all services needed are identified and met while working closely
with the Interdisciplinary Group, patient, family and attending
* Responsible for the coordination of care for the patient and
family, providing skilled and palliative care for the remainder of
* Provide comprehensive nursing evaluations and assessments.
* Provide field supervision to LVN's and Home Health Aides assigned
to your patients.
* Occasional on-call.
* Filed case management.
Ideal candidate background includes:
* Hospice experience preferred. At least one year of recent hospice
experience along with a strong foundation of acute care
* Registered Nurse with valid state license. BSN preferred.
Certification in Hospice and Palliative Nursing desired.
* Valid driver's license, auto insurance, reliable transportation
and willingness to drive to patient locations.
* Ideal candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills and a
passion for Hospice.
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado is
certified as a Great Place to Work and is on the Top 50 Best
Workplaces for Aging Services list. Silverado offers competitive
pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical,
dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match,
vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
Learn more about our Silverado Benefits:
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with
Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as
well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for
the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work
authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the
Department of Homeland Security.
Keywords: Silverado, Austin , Registered Nurse Case Manager / RNCM (Hospice) - Hospice, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!