Business Banking Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager - Austin, TX
Company: Bank of America Corporation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
What's it like working at Bank of America? It's an environment of
hard-working professionals who are led by committed leaders and
supported with industry-leading products and services,
award-winning platforms and educational resources. We look for and
foster people with passion and drive.
At Bank of America, Business Banking Relationship Managers are
members of a team - not just ours, but the 25,000 private companies
we serve in local communities around the country/world. They range
in size from $5 million to $50 million in revenue.
Business Banking Relationship Manager
When you join our team, we'll count on you to care for, advise and
guide our Business Banking clients when they need us most - whether
they're expanding their operations locally, nationally, or simply
managing the day-to-day.
We stand by our clients and help them see that they have the power
to realize their personal and business banking goals and make their
financial lives better.
As a Business Banking Relationship Manager, you are committed to
help your assigned clients save, borrow and invest for today and
their future. For them, you will be their primary point of contact
and trusted advisor. For Bank of America, your responsibility will
be to build, deepen and maintain profitable relationships.
To do so, Business Banking Relationship Managers must collaborate
with teammates throughout Bank of America, including Investment
Banking, Foreign Exchange, and Wealth Management, as well as
facilitate client relationships with specialists in Credit and
Treasury Management. The successful Business Banking Relationship
Manager is well versed in all our products and services in order to
identify cross-selling opportunities - and increase client
With demonstrated success, you can advance and build relationships
that can shape your career. So while you're helping your clients
achieve their goals, you'll find opportunity and ample room to
achieve your own career goals.
We'll help you:
* Develop your career via training and development programs, along
with one-on-one coaching from Market Executives who are invested in
* Leverage the global power of our company by working closely with
you in a remarkable professional and partner network.
* Provide comprehensive and ongoing guidance, tools and solutions
to support your clients' growth. This includes industry-leading
digital capabilities and a wealth of proprietary research and
* Prepare and deliver client presentations with confidence, so you
are a trusted source for in-depth credit analysis and credit option
strategies when planning their unique capital needs.
* Stay up-to-date with changing business trends that impact the
business banking segment so that you can translate those trends
into business opportunities.
* Broaden your reach to a wide audience with robust marketing
support and opportunities to participate in the community.
We're a company that believes in each other and our communities
* Unfailing belief in responsible growth
* Dedication to supporting the communities we serve
* Involvement and support of dozens of Employee Network Groups
* Continuous training and development to help people succeed,
regardless of their background or experience
* A commitment to diversity, because it makes us stronger and able
to connect with - and reflect - clients and customers around the
* Fostering internal mobility to grow and retain talented
You must offer skill and experience
* 5-10 years' experience in commercial lending, business
development, commercial credit and portfolio management in business
banking or middle market sector
* Management of an extensive portfolio of clients with annual
revenues of $5-$50 million
* Proven track record of sales, prospecting new business and
enhancing existing relationships
* Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash
flow analysis to assess and analyze financial conditions of
companies and industry trends
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated leadership ability
* Organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with teammates
to solve client issues
* Enjoying collaborating and negotiating with teammates to solve
Skills that are a "plus"
* Community leadership
* Familiarity with sales force automation, such as ACT, Tableau,
Seismic and related systems
* Undergraduate degree in business, finance or economics preferred
or 10+ years' relevant work experience
This position is posted as a Senior Relationship Manager but is
flexible and can be filled as a Relationship Manager if the posted
qualifications are met by a strong, less experienced candidate.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Keywords: Bank of America Corporation, Austin , Business Banking Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager - Austin, TX, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!