Security Program Manager
Company: Facebook App
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Facebook is looking for a dynamic Program Manager to join the
Security Team of the Enterprise Infrastructure & Security
organization to drive execution of security initiatives. These
initiatives will help ensure that we have the appropriate security
controls in the corporate environment, specifically with network
security, application security, data security, and vulnerability
management. The ideal Program Manager is someone who has the
knowledge and expertise in managing an organization wide
information security program. We are looking for someone who is
passionate about security and can drive programs that will achieve
both the business and security program objectives.
Security Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing multiple Security programs using Agile
best practices. This includes planning, coordinating with cross
functional teams, tracking status and reporting, communicating to
the project team and key stakeholders, and creating the appropriate
- Keeping in close contact with key program members, decision
makers, and stakeholders and being able to effectively communicate
the needs and status of the program.
- Collaborate frequently and closely with the program team to
ensure program activities and tasks are executed on time.
- Manage program risks through effective identification,
mitigation, tracking, and reporting of the identified risks.
- Select appropriate security metrics to measure the success of
the program and highlight trends or themes from raw data.
- Build relationships with cross functional teams to help foster
program participation and adoption.
- Work with other program managers in the team to share best
practices and identify areas of alignment between programs.
- Help create effective communication to articulate program
status to management and engineering teams.
- 7+ years of Cybersecurity program or project management
- Effective communication skills
- Experience in full lifecycle project management (Agile) and
project management tools (i.e. Jira, MS Project, Asana)
- Independent, driven, eager to learn, has time management
skills, and experience managing simultaneous and often changing
- Experience in a highly collaborative fast-paced environment
with local and remote teams
- Bachelors of Science Degree
- Experience in different security domains such as Network
Security, Application Security, Data Security, Vulnerability
Management, Client and Cloud Security
- Effectively coordinates and schedules meetings
- Experience in information gathering, tracking, and
- CISM, CISSP, CISA certification
- Experience with contributing to the creation of reports,
dashboards, and presentations
- Familiar with risk assessment best practices, effective
security metrics, and cybersecurity frameworks
- Hands-on experience in performing risk analysis, identifying
vulnerabilities, coordinating pen testing, conducting threat
modeling, and performing security reviews
- Experience with MS Office and Google Suite (particularly
spreadsheets, documents, and presentations)
- Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant
technical field experience, preferably in a security domain
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Facebook App, Austin , Security Program Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!