Company: Texas Education Agency
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Project Manager will oversee a strategic initiative centered on
quality instructional materials to support learning and teaching.
This individual will operate on an agile team that collaborates
internally with finance and externally with vendors and
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee the procurement process.
- Manage the publishing of instructional material.
- Support content creation.
- Partner with stakeholders to support the initiative.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- At least two years of experience in implementation and
Keywords: Texas Education Agency, Austin , Project Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!