Company: (PTW) Pole To Win International
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Role: Director of TechnologyLocation: Austin, TexasContract:
Full-time, permanent You will be responsible for the design,
development and implementation of PTW's organizational information
systems, software applications, and IT support and infrastructure
systems worldwide. You will be responsible for directly managing
and overseeing all IT plans, schedules, policies and programs for
network communications, business operations, computer services and
management information systems that align with PTW's business
objectives.What you'll be doing
- Strategic and operational ownership for systems, business
processes and data for PTW global systems.
- Lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve PTW
current and future business objectives.
- Must have experience from a social media background
- Champion and prioritize IT initiatives globally.
- Maintain knowledge on emerging trends and initiate appropriate
decisions for various technology.
- Coordinate the evaluation, deployment, and management of
current and future IT systems.
- Identify opportunities for appropriate and cost-effective
investment in information systems.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on staffing, outsourcing,
purchasing, and in-house development of systems and processes.
- Define solutions to meet business requirements for major
programmes and projects
- Shape a portfolio of activity which will meet the business
objectives in line with agreed IT strategies and architectures
- Ensure architectural adherence, quality standards, policies and
internal technology processes are fully met for all projects,
taking ownership for stakeholder management at multiple senior
- Develop and maintain system security documentation, including
drafting, reviewing, editing and recommending guidance.
- Develop system security authorisation documentation such as
security plans, risk assessments, and security control test reports
in conjunction with our Director of Cyber Security.
- Assist in the development and implementation of risk management
activities across the business to ensure risks are identified and
- Understand technical implementation details necessary to assess
security controls. Participate in the development and oversight of
required corrective action plans relating to security compliance
issues. Partner with team members to ensure successful security
programs align with compliance and auditing.
- Responsible for information systems budget oversight and cost
- Work in partnership with local and global LOBs to build a
strategy and roadmap that will support PTW's rapid growth
- Participate in and facilitate the strategic and operational
process improvement of the global organization.
- Coordinate project teams throughout the organization as it
relates to Information Systems.
- Identify potential bottlenecks and prepare the company for
hyper-growth What we're looking for
- Significant experience as of Head of Information Technology, VP
of IT, CIO or similar role.
- Strong familiarity with modern risk management practices in
Social media cyber security and how risks should be managed to
achieve good outcomes
- Outstanding knowledge of modern tech stack of cloud
- Have experience in product launches across all social
- Have experience with SAAS.
- Extensive hands on experience with design, development and
implementation of IT systems.
- Extensive experience at a senior global level within Technology
Infrastructure and Operations
- Extensive experience within a fast-paced outsourcing or similar
- Leadership experience across service management, platforms,
networks, security, and technology operations
- Solid experience within a Microsoft tech environment
- Recent experience in Cloud migration and transition a business
from on prem to Cloud solutions
- Global Technology Leadership skills - including the Americas
- Demonstrable leadership skills delivering Technology services
to 5,000 + users
- Solid understanding of data analysis and data engineering in a
hyper growth company.
- Demonstrated knowledge of budgeting, financial planning and
- Analytical mind and great problem-solving skills.
- Have or had extensive experience with IT helpdesk function
including hardware deployment and system access.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities and
history of success working with executives across an
- Strong leadership skills with proven experience in building and
leading high-performing engineering teams (applications and
infrastructure/platforms), business acumen and goal-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with
diverse groups of people.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills at all
- English fluency a must (multi-lingual skills is an asset).
- International experience and perspective.
- Team player and at ease in a fast-paced multi-tasking
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field. MSc/MA is a big
- MBA with a specialization in Information Technology Management
is a plus.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication (written and
verbal) and organization skills required.
- Strong and effective team communication and problem-solving
skills within a globally dispersed organization and able to work
with minimal supervision.
- Experience with social media platforms and apps such as:
Twitter, Discord, Reddit, YouTube, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook
Messenger, WeChat, TikTok, Sina Weibo, QQ, Telegram, Snapchat,
Skype, Microsoft Teams, LinkedIn, Vimeo, Tumblr, DeviantArt, etc.
What we offer
- Highly Attractive Salary
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
- Group pension scheme and death in service benefit Who we arePTW
is a boutique games services company that provides custom solutions
worldwide. We believe in accelerating innovation across the globe.
We started more than 25 years ago and since then, have grown
exponentially year-on-year to who we are today. Our history is in
gaming, and we are still gamers at heart. In our time within the
games industry, we have worked on over 1,500 titles across all
genres and all platforms.We have grown rapidly over the past few
years and now have 16 sites spanning the globe. The PTW umbrella of
companies includes SIDE, 1518, OR Esports, and Entalize. SIDE works
at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio
services for the global entertainment market. 1518 is known
industry wide for world-class art and is also our in-house game and
product development studio.Basically, anywhere in the world, any
platform, any genre, we can help come up with a custom solution to
make games run better, get to market faster, and enhance the lives
of more players.In summary, we connect and bring fun to the
world.Welcome to PTW, Family of Brands
Keywords: (PTW) Pole To Win International, Austin , Technology Director, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!