Managing Director / Supervisor
Posted on: September 22, 2022
In our kitchens, we focus on fresh and simple ingredients. And
we always have. Since the beginning, we've served chicken that is
whole breast meat, with no added fillers or hormones, and we bread
it by hand in our restaurants. Produce is delivered fresh to our
kitchens several times a week. Salads are chopped and prepared
fresh throughout the day. Whole lemons are freshly squeezed in our
restaurants and combined with pure cane sugar and water (yep, thats
all) to make Chick-fil-A Lemonade. It may not be the easy way, but
it's the only way we know.Chick-fil-A Braker Lane10901 Research
Blvd, Austin, TX 78759
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people with a servant's
heart. You must be willing to work hard, be team-oriented, honest,
and have great customer skills to work in our Chick-fil-A
Prior leadership experience is required.
- Available to work all shifts as necessitated by the
- Organizes the workflow through the available Team Leaders.
- Provides NOW service with a sense of urgency.
- Always keeps their team engaged in serving the guest, is a
connector of people, and wields their influence to improve
performance and morale of the team.
- Monitors the business performance throughout their assigned
day-part in order to make adjustments to the business when
- Knowledgeable of the business performance on a daily, weekly,
monthly & quarterly basis including metrics such as Sales,
Productivity, Food Cost, etc.
- Responsible for the restaurants condition inside and outside.
Any issues should be communicated.
- Is a multiplier of the business, not just through running
assigned shifts, but contributing to the goals and vision of the
business at large.
- Hires directs, develops team members according to our
hospitality professional model.
- Can understand and articulate the vision at large for the
organization and for Chick-Fil-A.
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting wage is $20/hr with the opportunity to make up to
- We provide multiple options for health, dental and vision
- As well as a 401k that our Operator automatically contributes
without any required input from the individual.
- 1 week paid vacation available immediately
Closed Sundays:All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so
you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
It's a Great Place to Work:At Chick-fil-A, our Operator considers
his team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly
valued part of our team. Our high retention rate is proof that team
members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
Keywords: Chick-fil-A, Austin , Managing Director / Supervisor, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!