Contracts Manager - Associate
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Contract Managers are responsible for getting deals from the
"let's do this" phase to signed papers and payments. Your work will
include document review and negotiation; coordinating with Legal;
supplying and collecting compliance information; getting the
invoices out the door; and supporting government buyers through
their grant writing processes.
Our team is growing rapidly, but there is still plenty of the
"we'll figure it out" attitude that got us this far. We want to
keep it that way. To that end:
- We need charismatic, intense, teammates who value concision,
detail, formatting, honesty, individual initiative, and after-hours
- We hate manual repetitive processes, and we hope you do too.
One of your central duties will be to look for ways to streamline
and automate your workflows and those of the teams with whom you
- Expect your role to include fields that would, at a larger
company, be the responsibility of a separate individual or
- At least 2 years of prior experience in contract
- At least one accredited course in negotiation or completion of
a negotiation training course at a prior job.
- A JD.
- Excellent writing, formatting, and speaking skills.
- A love of process efficiency and organization.
- Willing and able to obtain and maintain a security
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan
Keywords: Dispel, Austin , Contracts Manager - Associate, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!