Chief Revenue Officer
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We're looking for the crazy ones that are going to change the
world - if that's you - apply now. Newchip is a virtual startup
accelerator that provides world-changing early-stage companies with
the software tools, training, mentorship, and the investor network
necessary to successfully raise capital, build, and scale their
businesses to eventual exit. We're in 100+ countries and have a
portfolio of over 2,000 startups that have raised $1B+ in funding
since our launch in 2019.Do you love Shark Tank? Imagine every day
being like an episode but on a global scale, that's what we do. We
recruit top startups and we launch virtual cohorts each month from
our HQ in Austin, TX, with a goal of coaching each to a point of
invest-ability. We then invest in our top program graduates
alongside our 3,000+ investor network and work with them until
exit.-We're a veteran founder team with decades of experience,
acquisitions and exits under our belts, and we're looking for the
next member of our team that meets both our core values and can add
their skillset to our melting pot of diversity.-We're only
recruiting entrepreneurial and driven individuals who are in it for
the long haul to reach an IPO and that want to truly assist
startups to drive results that create investment returns to our
investors and investor partner network.-If you're looking to make a
difference in the world and learn in 1 year what most learn in 5,
we're here to provide the mentorship, leadership, and potential to
make that dream a reality - if you're here looking for a 9-5, our
company isn't for you.Apply today to join the 100+ employees in our
HQ in Austin, Texas, or join one of our remote teams around the
- You have experience with startups, SaaS, and technology
- You have a passion for entrepreneurship, startups, and love
- You can connect with, lead, and influence executive
- You have the ability to hire, build, and retain high
- Seasoned startup and SaaS veteran who can innovate and drive
strategic market penetration, account success, and top line revenue
growth with (5+ years) as a builder and/or leader of high
performing sales teams
- Proven track record of initiating and driving early commercial
success, working across multiple platforms and products, and
'blitzscaling' sales teams for hyper-growth
- Advanced skills in talent acquisition and retention strategy
including recruiting high performing team members, building team
structure, and assessing future organizational skills for career
- Ability to create the roadmap for the next 3-5 years, including
defining annual revenue and expansion goals, annual recurring
revenue goals, customer success measures, and aligning the product
roadmap to topline growth strategy.
- Communication, presentation, and influencing skills, with
familiarity and fluency in technical concepts and associated
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues,
forming recommendations and actionable plans over to implement
- Advanced skills in talent strategy including recruiting high
performing team members, building team structure, and assessing
future organizational skills.
- Data-driven decision maker with strong analytical reasoning
power and ability to A/B test and iterate to process success.
- Lead an industry landscape analysis and identify M&A
opportunities aligned with future growth strategy.
- Proactively support Sales Managers to win business and to align
on-the-ground tactics with top-level growth strategy.
- Identify adjacent and future growth markets, and shape strategy
for bridging to markets beyond the immediately addressable
- Bachelor's Degree in related field. Advanced degrees are a
plus, but not required.
- Be a part of a global team with a hybrid in-office and remote
culture with a headquarters in East Austin, Texas
- Industry leader in compensation packages including base plus
performance incentives, equity, and company stock.
- Fully covered benefits that include medical, dental, vision,
life, and disability insurances; plus a 401k program.
- Join an active culture and become a pillar in the startup
community with weekly team outings and community events.
- Access to all of our accelerator certificate programs if you
launch a startup during your career here (valued at $1M+).
- Active culture with a gym at HQ with bouldering, weight gym,
classes, yoga, steam-rooms, and showers on-site.
- Up to 30 days of vacation allotted per year including paid time
off/PTO, Holidays, Sick Days, and Election Day off.
- Hybrid roles receive up to 60 days of remote work allotment per
year at the discretion of your leadership team.
- ClassPass membership gives you worldwide access to thousands of
top-rated gyms, fitness studios, salons, and spas.
- Weekly catered lunch on Fridays, food trucks on-site on
Thursdays, as well as unlimited snacks and Starbucks coffee.
- The 1st Monday of each month, we cater the whole day: a
breakfast taco bar, BBQ lunch, and top performer dinner.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary
space working with thousands of startups around the globe.
Keywords: ASTRALABS, Austin , Chief Revenue Officer, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!