Assistant Director Of Engineering
Company: Miraval Resorts
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our
Engineering team as an Assistant Director of Engineering at Miraval
Austin Resort and Spa located in Austin, Texas. Not only will you
be part of a rock-star team, but you'll get to be part of a company
that earned the 16th -spot on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work
For in 2021!
We offer excellent benefits:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Vacation, sick days, new child leave and personal day
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free colleague meals during shift
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Discounts at various retailers -Apple, AT&T, Verizon,
Headspace and many more
QualificationsThis position will assist the Director of Engineering
role in planning, organizing and distribution of work with focus on
direction, follow thru and inspection of the engineering team's
assignments. The Assistant will assume the duties of the Director
during his/her absence and take on work assignments as deemed by
the Director of Engineering. This position will oversee all of the
company's physical plant, including guest rooms and landscaping to
ensure the guests, owner and staff expectations are met. -Ensure
the upkeep of guest areas to maintain an attractive property.
- Five to seven years in a major resort, hospital, or building,
including at least four years in a supervisory capacity is
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain any government required
licenses, certificates or permits. -
- Must be self-motivated and a problem solver.
- Requires analyzing activities and/or information involving some
original data manipulation or interpretation to arrive at logical
conclusions. - - - - - - - - -
- Requires advanced knowledge of building
- Exceptional time management, detail and organizational
- Professional demeanor with exceptional verbal, written and
electronic communication skills.
- Must have previous experience -Overseeing daily/weekly
payrolls. - -Preparing department schedules.
- Previous experience entering approved purchase orders, credit
card receipts, and petty cash in Excel checkbook and balance
monthly to General Ledger accounts. -
Keywords: Miraval Resorts, Austin , Assistant Director Of Engineering, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!