Kitchen Manager-Hourly + Bonus
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionKitchen ManagerStarting pay $22/hr plus monthly
bonus incentiveWho You'll Work For REEF's mission is to connect the
world to your block. We transform underutilized urban spaces into
neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods,
services, and experiences. With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and
a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility,
logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in United States, Canada,
and has a growing presence in Europe. Together we are leveraging
the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a
sustainable and thoughtful way. What You'll DoREEF Kitchen Vessel
Captains will oversee the operations of REEF's business at their
respective location. This position will manage all kitchens
employees with a single vessel to ensure food safety compliance,
excellent food quality, on time delivery, cost effective
performance and people leadership.This role will play a key role in
REEF's success on a site through being a champion of their specific
vessel—knowing how to be sure all the various Applications function
successfully as REEF continues to build the ecosystem that connects
the world to your block. The role requires inventory management,
interpretation of performance data, and personnel oversite.Key
RelationshipsReports to: Area LeaderDirect reports: Kitchens
supervisors and line cooks within a vessel.Key Responsibilities
- Manage a diverse team of line cooks and Kitchens
- Responsible for the end-to-end employee life cycle of team
members in their vessel. This includes support of hiring process,
development, scheduling, performance management and engagement of
our team members.
- Meet or exceed food and vessel safety, sanitation, quality,
delivery and particularly food beverage health code
- Accountable for vessel KPI performance in coordination with
local leaders and company direction.
- Create a work environment that makes REEF a great place to
- Understand how to manage costs and maximize revenue at vessel
- Ensure the safety of all operations, particularly food and
beverage health code compliance.
- Ensure the operational efficiency of the vessel, including
maintenance, security and utilities oversight.What We Want From
- Operational experience preferably at hospitality, food and
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods,
ingredients, equipment and procedures to lead a team of line cooks
and kitchens supervisors.
- Strong organization and communication skills; experience
managing people and working collaboratively across multiple levels,
- A team player with high EQ and collaborative approach to
- Tolerance for uncertainty and a rapidly changing
- High intensity execution mindset, able to operate at pace.
- Gravitas and presence, capable of leading a diverse team.
- Need to be a believer, devoted to the mission and excited about
the company's potential.
- Embody and lead using the REEF core values: ability to show up,
be bold, show grit, be curious and be trueWhat We'll
ProvideGenerous Incentive Bonus paid monthly based on the sales and
operational success of your kitchen vessel.(Full-Time Employee
Only)MedicalDentalVisionLife and Disability 401KPaid Time Off
- While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is
regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel.
- Incumbent is occasionally required to taste or smell
- Push, pull, and lift up to 50lbs on a weekly basis.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and work in a standing position
for a long period of timeWORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be comfortable working in a shared space, with constant
noise, without the use of a private office
- Must be able to cope with frequent changing priorities and
deadlines with a high degree of optimism, professionalism &
- Schedules may vary from week to week based on business demands
in excess of 40 hours with or without notice including weekends,
nights, holidaysREEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer,
and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender
identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with
all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each
jurisdiction in which it operates.
Keywords: REEF, Austin , Kitchen Manager-Hourly + Bonus, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!