Company: Golden Chick
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Department: Restaurant Operations
Reports To: Assistant Managers and General Managers
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
This Golden Chick location is expanding and looking for Team
Members to join our team. We have values, vision, and a brand
purpose for the future. If you would like to grow with us, then
apply to be a part of our team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learns line and staff functions, operations, management
viewpoints, company policies and practices that affect each phase
of the business
- Sets performance goals and objectives with upper
- Directs, supports, coaches, and provides professional
leadership to team members
- Becomes proficient with schedule creation, inventory and
- Becomes proficient with interviewing, selection and onboarding
of new employees
- Helps with training and developing crew members in their duties
- Assists the General Manager in directing, coordinating, and
participating in preparation, cooking, and packaging of food served
and prepared by the restaurant along with operating POS and
stocking supplies as required
- Collects monies from in house and drive thru guests and takes
responsibility for the money drawer
- Resolves any food quality or service complaints in a friendly
and professional manner and ensures all guests have an outstanding
- Ensures all workstations are clean and safety and security
protocols are being followed
- Opens and closes the restaurant following established
procedures as well as safety policies
- Completes checklists for opening, mid-shift, closing, and food
- Communicates with customers, team members and managers in a
positive and professional manner
- Other duties as assigned by the GM
- Must be willing to work variable schedules. Evenings, weekends,
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Directly supervises 15 to 30 employees in the store operations.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Less than high school education, GED or high school degree
Ability to comprehend simple instructions.
No skills are required.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed
but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with
problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must obtain State Food Handler certification within 60-days of
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up
to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
exposed to extreme heat from cooking equipment. The noise level in
the work environment is usually moderate. Employees will be
expected to purchase non-slip shoes due to wet, slippery floors and
can purchase through the company at a discount.
Golden Chick is one of the fastest growing restaurant brands in the
U.S. and was recognized as one of the very top brands in the
country by Nation's Restaurant News. Big things are planned for the
little brand that started in San Marcos back in 1967. Come join our
team and reach your maximum career potential.
Keywords: Golden Chick, Austin , Assistant Manager, Executive , Lockhart, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!