Sr. Strategic Account Manager
Company: Astound Broadband Powered by Grande
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Strategic Account Manager, E-RateBothell, WA or Austin, TX
Astound Broadband, the sixth-largest telecommunications provider in
the United States, is a leading supplier of cutting-edge technology
and communications services and applicants like you make it all
possible. To accelerate your career, we provide one-on-one training
and coaching, a supportive work environment and the opportunity to
represent a superior telecommunications company. Additionally, we
offer a robust benefits package, including rewards, employee
discounts and flexible work arrangements, if applicable to the
position, to ensure your continued success. With us, you ll stay
empowered to do your best work by creating astounding possibilities
for local communities and beyond.A Day in the Life of the Strategic
Account Manager, E-Rate:
- Work with the Sr. Director on account assignments and
appropriate work disbursement to effectively meet the goals of the
- Be the first point of escalation for the Account Management
team for assigned accounts.
- Proactively call assigned customers to coordinate periodic
business reviews as defined by customer.
- Review existing contracted services and ensure customer has
copies of contracts, circuit ID s, and key personnel contact info
including NOC, billing, and care.
- Actively manage upcoming contract expirations and track/report
renewal success rate. This includes responding to RFP and form 470
requests for current customer renewals.
- Maintain regular contact with customers and share new corporate
initiatives Astound may be engaged with or new business
opportunities/products customer may be interested in.
- Serve as primary contact and key point of escalation for post
sale issues that arise and own communication link to customer
through final resolution.
- Serve as key stakeholder and in collaboration with sales rep to
help as needed for installation updates and general customer follow
- Engage internal stakeholders and coordinate customer
interfacing meetings when needed to match customer requirements and
Wave capabilities on product, network, billing and/or care.
- Provide periodic updates to leadership detailing best practice
on customer experience initiatives needed to guarantee positive
outcome for customer and Astound.
- Quarterly and/or periodic travel may be required. What You
Bring to the Table:
- Minimum of 10 years of industry related experience
- Expert familiarity in reviewing complex legal documents;
including master service agreements, service level agreements, and
- Demonstrated success in telecommunications, including strategic
and large business customers.
- Strong ability to communicate at all levels within an
- Experience in account planning including account profiling,
account positioning strategy, customer needs analysis, sales
opportunity development, service improvement planning, and long
range account management strategies
- Professional business acumen in reporting and database use
- Product knowledge of both switched and dedicated services, as
well as associated end-user applications
- Operational understanding of telecommunications ordering,
provisioning, and billing processes, e-rate/USAC billing knowledge
is a plus
- Strong knowledge of general marketing principle tools and
- Strong skills necessary for decision making and maintaining
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very strong, at minimum intermediate level of Microsoft
software including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Extremely detailed oriented Diverse Workforce / EEO:Astound
Business Solutions recognizes and strongly supports the benefits of
a diverse workforce, and strives to provide a culture that
recognizes the unique contributions of each of our employees.
Astound requires a drug test, background check, employment, and
education verification as conditions of employment. Astound is an
equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified
candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, age, marital status, veteran status, and the presence of a
non-job related handicap or disability, or any other legally
- High School or betterEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Astound Broadband Powered by Grande, Austin , Sr. Strategic Account Manager, Executive , Leander, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!