Pre-Operative Surgery Manager
Company: Texas Nursing Services
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Summary and QualificationsThe Nurse Manager
is a working manager, who is responsible for day-to-day operations
of the Surgery Center/Pre- Admission Testing Clinic
- You will plan, direct and control the staffing assignments in
accordance with objectives and policies to insure effective
coverage of the department.
- You will oversee and perform as needed, personnel performance
appraisals including the establishment of goals for each
- You will participate in unit activities/operations.
- You will observe the condition of facilities and take
corrective action to solve existing or potential problems.
- You will participate in Process Improvement activities.
- You will act as a change agent through role modeling.
- You will participate in budget and inventory control.
- You will participate in staff and self-development.What
qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Registered Nurse
- Bachelors Degree
- Two years' experience in OR. One year in a charge nurse
position in OR5-6 years of experience with previous management
experienceAdditional InformationCompensation: Salary range from
$130K max based on years of experience SOB up to $15KPowered by
Keywords: Texas Nursing Services, Austin , Pre-Operative Surgery Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!