Project Manager, Planning
Company: Vision Solar
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview:The project planner position uses project management
tactics to ensure department and project readiness from the point
of sale and intake through project installation. Project planners
are responsible for projects within their assigned regions &
districts and will ensure efficient execution of these
Perform post-sale intake review to ensure initial project details
and requirements are notated.
- Assess individual project P&L to maximise profit and
- Notate and plan electrical service changes, roof replacements,
ground mount systems and tree removals
- Provide scheduling teams and contractors with expected
- Source additional contractors as needed.
- Identify opportunities for quick project execution with quality
- Maintain project planning reporting.
- ensure project readiness and field operations teams are
prepared for any special assignments that require additional
equipment or tools.
- Notate projects as requiring historical or homeowner
association approval before installation
- Ensure land surveys have been acquired for projects that
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required.
- PMP certification is preferred but not required.
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience preferred
- 5 or more years experience in renewable energies required.
- Construction/electrical/solar knowledge prefered#vsi
Keywords: Vision Solar, Austin , Project Manager, Planning, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!