Strategic Account Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At a glance:
- Do you desire a competitive salary, an uncapped sales
commission and a $10,000 signing and performance bonus?
- Are you a motivated client-focused sales expert familiar with
the needs of healthcare organizations?
- Can you commit to a consultative sales position growing
existing accounts by guiding them through fiber-based networking
and managed services?Our company:
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Strategic Accounts Manager, you accelerate growth by
highlighting Spectrum Enterprise business solutions that simplify
technology and communication needs for healthcare organizations.
Through your expertise and understanding of the client's needs, you
outline uniquely beneficial combinations of our voice, data and
video solutions that deliver on short-term goals while creating
demand for the future. You have a passion for proactively engaging
with existing accounts to preemptively analyze and simplify their
ever-changing technology needs.
You are enthusiastic about our product suite and inspiring clients
to share in your enthusiasm. You have developed a keen ability for
identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to increase
business and enhance the client experience. You flourish in an
office environment and excel with traveling to manage accounts
within a specified footprint. You report directly to the Manager of
Sales Vertical Accounts for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- $10,000 signing and performance bonus (external hires
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the
achievement of monthly sales and revenue goals.
- Serve as an advocate and grow key relationships within named
accounts and develop tailored product solutions for their complex
- Entice clients by creating and presenting product proposals and
benefits that align with their needs.
- Drive the sales process by identifying target healthcare
contacts for product portfolios and facilitating face-to-face
- Maintain an accurate client database to report on sales
- Ensure successful client implementations by establishing data
control procedures and working with regulatory agencies.
- Maintain quality service and encourage long-term retention
through coordinated efforts with the Account Executives, Sales
Engineering and Marketing teams.
- Expedite the sales process by assisting with fund
- Develop key sales skills and techniques by participating in
training sessions.Required keys for success:
- Three or more years of experience in pharmaceutical, surgical,
hospital or healthcare sales.
- Five or more years of strategic business-to-business (B2B)
sales experience or account management with a proven record meeting
$3,000 monthly goals.
- Expert of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
(HIPAA) and compliance regulations.
- Strong network building with the ability to identify and
cultivate market opportunities in assigned accounts.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task and manage
change within a team environment.
- Familiar with Salesforce, ICOMS, CSG or other billing
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and availability
- Quick learner with the ability to apply concepts and knowledge
in the field.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization.How you will stand out from the
- Five or more years of experience selling data, voice, cloud and
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and
- Experience in another sales channel or in tele-sales on
- Positive attitude and confident when presenting technical
information to high-level clients.
- Coachable with a proven ability to work independently.
- Familiar with Spectrum Enterprise product suite and
- Solid analytical and interpersonal skills.Your education:
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field
(preferred).SCM280 312634 312634BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Austin , Strategic Account Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!