Project Manager, Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At a glance:
- Are you a motivated, client-focused professional talented in
planning and guiding the successful completion of projects?
- Can you commit to a leadership role guiding teams and resources
to simplify and enhance internal and external client
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and
a focus on professional development? Our company: At Spectrum
Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that
encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We
promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity,
innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client
expectations. Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter
Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber
technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and
communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise
portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions:
Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV
solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts
works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by
providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More
information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at
enterprise.spectrum.com. Highlights: You focus on exceeding client
and stakeholder satisfaction with every project you complete. As a
Project Manager, you understand the needs, challenges and concerns
of internal and external clients. Using your technical expertise
and understanding of client needs, you take direct responsibility
for projects from original concept through final implementation.
You excel at planning, managing, monitoring and reporting on all
aspects of assigned projects. You accelerate project completions by
managing project details, data collection, reporting and serving as
the main point of contact. You drive performance and efficiency by
implementing project management best practices. You have an
aptitude for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles with
the ability to share this knowledge with your team. You thrive in
an office environment managing and implementing projects for teams
across the organization. You report to the Senior Manager of
Program Management for goals, guidance and assistance. Position
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available. What
you will do:
- Be the empowering leader for assigned projects through detailed
planning, management and monitoring for every step from concept to
- Ensure successful implementation of assigned projects through
daily monitoring of operational aspects and gaining consensus from
- Promote high-quality standards by implementing processes and
methodologies that ensure projects are delivered on time and within
- Submit status updates and reports while gathering feedback
through meetings with internal clients of assigned projects.
- Drive multiple projects simultaneously and meet project goals
and objectives by tracking costs, performance, service level
agreements (SLAs) and other metrics.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Two or more years of project management experience.
- Proven history of prioritizing and organizing multiple projects
- Ability to develop working relationships with peers and project
- Solid critical thinking skills.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to perform effectively and
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization. Your education:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Project management certification or successful completion of a
recognized project management curriculum (preferred). KGN355
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Austin , Project Manager, Spectrum Enterprise, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!