Tower Services Project Manager
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The Construction Project Manager is responsible for administering
the company and customer requirements, procedures and policies and
insuring a safe work environment. The project manager is
responsible to provide leadership and direction to employees while
working on job sites. Insure that all local and Federal safety
standards are being followed and the workplace is maintained in a
clean, safe and orderly manner. Produce projects schedules and
status reports. Produce project bill of materials. Produce daily
project safety documentation. Insure project quality is in
accordance with customer and company standards. Maintain company
provided vehicles and resources are kept in a serviceable manner.
Reconciliation of vendor invoices. Attend customer bid walks and
meetings. Prepare and process bid documents. Prepare and process
change order documentation. Review and approve sub contractor bids.
Prepare detailed scope of work documentation for
- motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the
workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met;
- training staff and monitoring their performance and
- reconciliation of monthly vendor invoices;
- monitoring out of scope work and processing project change
- negotiating project scope with sub-contractors;
- processing PO requests to accounting for lower tiered
- review and evaluate project cost data on a weekly basis;
- insure that field crew timecards are filled out daily and
submitted for weekly review;
- ensure that company truck photos (truck bed and odometer)are
taken every day and forwarded to the appropriate Operational staff
- Ensure that JHA's are completed for every job site and crew at
the beginning of each work day.
- Ensure all customer deliverables and pictures are completed
daily and turned into the construction coordinator or close out
- perform site walks with clients to outline project requirements
and establish timelines;
- complete project schedules;
- communicating with other departments, staff groups and
- ensuring quality, delivery and budget objectives are met;
- delivering and fulfilling objectives and directions from the
- carrying out responsibilities for the use of automated and
- responding to and dealing with customer communication by
e-mail, fax, telephone and text;
- producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and
- briefing supervisors on the issues for that particular
- maintaining all company provided resources in a serviceable
- ensuring the health, safety, cleanliness and security of the
The Construction Project Manager reports directly as assigned and
supports responsibilities to all functional directors, managers and
Education and Training
Construction Project Manager should have a two-year degree or
"equivalent" education and five years work experience, preferably
in a field that offers an opportunity to gain a well-rounded
background in construction and wireless site construction and an
understanding of RF principals and design.
Five years of relevant experience, proficient in reading and
understanding construction drawing and support documentation, RF
data sheets, and basic electrical concepts. Must be proficient in
all Microsoft office products and be able to communicate both
verbally and electronically.
Additional training in documentation control, compliance, safety
administration, project management. (i.e. courses/seminars in
construction management, organizational skills) are
The Director of Construction can determine whether education and
training are "equivalent" based on experience.
5 years of performing complex activities in areas of construction
and RF installation and must be able to provide articulate verbal
and written instruction. Must be able to ascertain complex problems
and provide direction to subordinates both written and verbally.
Must have adequate math knowledge to calculate project material
requirements and profit and loss.
Keywords: NextEdge, Austin , Tower Services Project Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!