Company: European Wax Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJoin our growing organization and family-oriented
culture! We are looking for sensational beauty enthusiasts that are
passionate about people and making a difference. Leadership
Training, Coaching, and Programs are available to set you up for
success.About European Wax CenterEuropean Wax Center®, a leading
beauty lifestyle brand franchise founded in 2004 by the Coba
brothers, offers guests a full suite of waxing services, as well as
a proprietary line of beauty products in the skincare, body, and
brow categories. EWC provides guests with a modern environment for
comfortable and luxurious experiences, which is focused on EWC's
vision of Revealing Beautiful Skin®, through exceptional services
by professionally trained and certified waxing experts. So
confident in the experience, EWC offers first-time guests free wax
on some of its most popular services. EWC prides itself on its
unique franchise business model and its network of more than 800
centers across the U.S. Culture is most important to us. Watch a
short clip about our Core Values at
EWC!https://vimeo.com/125682059/48efcabe67About the RoleThe Manager
is responsible for ensuring every guest has a memorable and
inviting experience while delivering the company's desired
financial results. This includes but is not limited to; leading a
team of Guest Service Associates and Wax Specialists, consistently
modeling guest service behaviors, recruiting, development and
retention of talent, loss prevention, expense control, training &
coaching, and center cleanliness.Guest Experience
- Ensures the center exceeds guest's expectations by delivering
an inviting and memorable guest experience with every guest that
walks in the door.
- Creates guest intimacy with each transaction, building brand
loyalty and creating a guest for life. Promotes sharing her
experience with friends.
- Trains Associates to establish trust and build guest confidence
by becoming experts in package sales and products, to reach their
goals and produce desired results.
- Ensures that all guest transactions are handled in a friendly
and efficient manner leaving a positive lasting impression.Sales
- Produces results. Manages productive center shifts to ensure
the center meets and exceeds sales goals. Lead Associates to do the
same by embracing, practicing, and coaching all guest experience
- Takes ownership and accountability for creating a positive work
environment that increases productivity and reduces turnover, by
focusing on EWC's Core Values.
- Communicates business goals and priorities to maximize
Associate performance, increase sales opportunities and
- Analyzes business reports, creates and executes SMART Action
- Recruit, interview, select, hire and retain the most qualified
candidates to deliver an exceptional experience.
- Creates a learning environment by implementing brand programs
in sales, guest service, and product knowledge.
- Understands and communicates the company's vision and core
values to promote teamwork, and partner in building a team focused
on driving the growth of the center.
- Motivates Associates to take action to achieve sales goals and
drive positive results daily.Visual Management
- Coaches and directs Associates on the implementation of visual
marketing guidelines and ensures compliance to the company
- Ensures center is neat, clean, and organized, the lobby is
filled to the correct capacity and that all products and marketing
are represented as directed.
- Maintains all brand visual and cleanliness
- Manages and adjusts schedules and daily tasks to meet business
- Oversees inventory process by reporting on inventory levels and
identifying discrepancies to reduce shrinkage.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and
procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Follows all safety standards to ensure a safe and sanitary work
environment.What Sets You Apart
- Understands the business of Revealing Beautiful Skin and is
able to utilize Key Performance Indicators to drive positive
business performance in all centers.
- Is self-motivated and a go getter. Is accountable, punctual,
organized, and reflects the Brand.
- Leads and inspires by example, regularly encourage fact-based
solutions, and celebrates the success of others.
- Proficient in Excel and Word and operating a POS.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to appropriately handle escalated associate and
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong emphasis/experience in operations and customer service
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet business
needs.Education and Experience
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in Retail Management
- Sales experience is required.Job Type: Full-timePay: $38,000.00
- $48,000.00 per year
Keywords: European Wax Center, Austin , Salon Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!