Area Business Manager - Dallas / Fort Worth
Company: Thrive Pet Healthcare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Thrive Pet Healthcare
Area Business Manager We're building a fast-growing animal health
and wellness company powered by amazing people. We are challenging
the status quo in veterinary care and disrupting the industry in a
positive way. We're looking for servant leaders with an
entrepreneurial flair and a passion for building something
incredible! If you enjoy being nimble, creative, inquisitive and
you're fanatical about developing and supporting clinical care
teams, then check out this role! Our leaders serve brilliant and
passionate clinical care teams that improve the lives of our furry
friends. Join Thrive and take care of people who take care of pets!
The responsibilities for this evolving leadership role are:
- Manage day to day operations of a multi-site market of Thrive
Pet Healthcare locations, directly and through clinic leads.
- Oversight and management of clinic appointments - ensuring
balance between volume as well as duration of appointment bookings
- Manage the hiring, staffing, and training through on-site
clinic leads to ensure appropriate staffing levels for workload.
Support Leads in creating positive, engaging work environment.
- Manage the overall business performance (revenue) by engaging
with local/national marketing initiatives to improve clinic
- Oversee the adherence to clinic budgets - inclusive of all
costs associated with the running the business. And encompasses all
Labor, COGs for both clinic pharma/bio as well as disposables and
- Manage appropriate product inventory, setting reorder
expectations, and periodic auditing for all locations.
- Maintain/Audit cash processes for all clinics. Manage end of
day sales transactions for all locations.
- Audit/Oversee appropriate use of THRIVE credit card within all
- Manage communications and processes for colleague incentive
- Oversee all AP/AR for sites and invoice approval.
- Ensure consistent execution of the THRIVE Customer Experience
concept and oversee the training and execution across locations.
Observe client communications and coaching to provide a consistent
- Consistently monitor all client reviews/feedback and follow up
on necessary items to resolve any concerns.
- Oversee payroll approval process for sites for all staff
including relief veterinarians.
- Coordinate through site leads the maintenance for all locations
- Support locations as need when technological problem
- Assist Regional Leadership through data analytics both clinic
as well as market data using Practice Management Software (PMS) and
other technologies. Minimum requirements:
- 2 years supervisory experience
- Multi-site management experience preferred
- Operations and business acumen PI172770285
Keywords: Thrive Pet Healthcare, Austin , Area Business Manager - Dallas / Fort Worth, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!