Privacy Program Manager
Company: Facebook App
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Privacy is one of the defining social issues of our time, and we
have a responsibility to the people and businesses across the world
who trust us with their data. Our organization is responsible for
the design, implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of the
company's Privacy Programs. We partner with teams from every org to
ensure people's privacy is at the center of our products and
services, and that we're complying with our regulatory obligations
- all while maintaining Facebook's core culture. We are looking for
candidates who share our passion for tackling privacy complexities
head-on, to help design, build, scale, and continuously improve,
industry-leading privacy programs. As a Privacy Program Manager,
you will work with teams across the Facebook company to deliver
processes, tools, products, infrastructure, and decisions that help
us honor people's privacy in everything we do.
Privacy Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Support the execution of industry leading privacy
- Manage dependencies, risks, and changes effectively by
optimizing scope, schedule, and resources accordingly.
- Effectively communicate and interface with internal
stakeholders, as well as colleagues and business partners.
- Track key metrics and key quality and performance indicators
and drive cross functional execution of program deliverables.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and
ensure user privacy is not compromised.
- Exercise excellent people skills, be a team player with a bias
- Be motivated by the opportunity to solve privacy problems
within an operations environment.
- 2+ years of work experience in consulting, business operations,
technical program management or other operational disciplines
- Experience successfully managing short and long-term
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent practical
- Experience in one of the following: privacy & data protection,
operational risk management, compliance, audit and implementation
of control frameworks, privacy by design, information security,
adversarial spaces, incident management or other related field
- Experience working with or in support of diverse
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Facebook App, Austin , Privacy Program Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!