Commercial Property Manager
Company: World Class Property Company
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We are looking for a highly motivated, high-energy,
results-driven Commercial Property Manager to join our team in
Austin. You will be a key member of an engaged, high-performing
team-part of the world-class, winning culture that is leading the
next generation of commercial real estate. When you join World
Class, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the
standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader
today, and you'll be a part of the future of commercial real
estate. Responsibilities As a member of this team, the successful
candidate's responsibilities will include, but not be limited
- Familiar with commercial real estate, office and retail
- Demonstrating knowledge of work order software or tenant
- Promptly responding to tenant and owner requests in a
- Abstracting and interpreting lease clauses.
- Negotiating RFPs for vendor service contracts, maintain and
develop relationships to achieve optimum performance and
- Creating and implementing a Tenant retention program.
- Prepare, review and provide monthly financials and operation
reports as required accurately and timely.
- Reviewing AR, AP, and monthly tenant billings for accuracy and
- Performing CAM reconciliations yearly and re-forecasts as
- Overseeing tenant improvement projects, including bidding and
coordination of delivery.
- Maintaining current W9 and COIs for tenant, service providers
- Preparing annual budgets.
- Being a constant learner and bringing existing experience to
- Actively engaging and developing skills of team members.
- Actively engaging with leasing teams to prepare properties for
leasing. To succeed in this role, the qualifications include but
are not limited to:
- Bachelors Degree, or demonstrated experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of Commercial Property Management
experience with preference to CPM or RPA designations
- Experience with institutional financial reporting
- Strong financial management skills
- Strong focus on delivering results and providing exceptional
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated, self-directed and capable of working
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and
- High degree of integrity
- Must be a team player
- Ability to learn procedures and systems quickly
Keywords: World Class Property Company, Austin , Commercial Property Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!